1st Trimester

No Pregnancy symptoms

songsofjoysongsofjoy member
edited January 2023 in 1st Trimester
I missed my periods . Week 4 , I felt bloated,nausea, burping after eating anything, constant back pain and I had urge to pee for some days. When I entered 5 week, I tested positive for pregnancy. But overnight I lost all my symptoms. I am just scared. I have moved to USA in October end. When I called clinic near my place,they told me to visit in week 8. I am just scared 😨 is it normal ? I would be glad if anyone could help me by answering to this. I literally feel no symptoms at all but tested positive today for pregnancy . Also in my home country prenatal visit use to be there before the first ultrasound,where they use to run blood test,and prenatals are given .

Best Answer

• meggymemeggyme member
    Answer ✓
    Normal. Symptoms come and go and unless you are in pain or experience a lot of bleeding it is normal. In the US unless you have a history of loss or another issue the first appointment isn’t until 8-10 weeks. You will need to purchase your own prenatal vitamins as well.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: No Pregnancy symptoms

• Also a missed period and positive test are considered pregnancy symptoms. Congrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • I just found out im pregnant.. if I had to guess about 5 weeks and the same way.
  • I’m at 8 weeks and 2 days and I feel absolutely fine! Sore breasts and some fatigue but that’s about it. First ultrasound is tomorrow! Nervous af but excited!
  • I am 6 weeks!! I feel the same way. Fatigue, some sore breasts, increase of hunger. Good luck today on your ultrasound!! I have mine next Friday!! 🙏🏼💓
  • september1623september1623 member
    edited February 2023
    @songsboutjane We are the exact same! Same days & same symptoms. My 8 week checkup is Thursday. Seeing this made me feel so much better! ♥️ I see you are further along now though.
  • Any update? Had the same thing, felt like symptoms were ramping up and then suddenly stopped in week 5. Doing an early ultra sound this weekend (6 weeks), hoping to see a heartbeat to hold me over till week 8 full OB appt.