April 2023 Moms
Options

Product Spotlight: Teething Products

For S+TMs:
What items did you love?
What items did you hate?
Additional thoughts?

For FTMs:
Please post links to any products you are considering and ask any questions you may have.

Re: Product Spotlight: Teething Products

• Options
    What items did you love? We pretty well only used the comotomo teether. We also occasionally put frozen fruit into one of those mesh feeders. 
    Additional thoughts? I feel like we got pretty lucky in terms of teething and my son never really seemed bothered by it. Fingers crossed we get that lucky again. 
  • Options
    My son had a random teether toy thing that was gifted to him. It was one of those you put in the freezer, with a gel/liquid (?) inside that freezes so it stays cool. Did it help? I dunno. He mostly liked to chew on fabric. I vaguely remember having some rough times with teething but it either wasn’t bad enough to be memorable, or I blocked it out. Not very helpful for the FTMs, sorry 😅
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For S+TMs:
    What items did you love? Loved the Wellements Teething Oil and the Camilla Drops for teething pain. Those two seemed to work best (other than Tylenol/Motrin). We had the Sophie the Giraffe teether (not the big giraffe) and he liked to chew on that. I don’t specifically remember him loving teething toys though?! We liked the Silicone feeders (think they were Dr. Brown) to put frozen fruits in for him. 

What items did you hate? I hateddddd the mesh feeders (I mean truly, you could never get them clean!) 

Additional thoughts? I feel like I blocked out a lot of the teething because I don’t remember a ton of it, although it seemed like such a big deal in the moment 😂 good news: it’s just a phase! 
  • Options
    For S+TMs:
    What items did you love? We loved the toothbrush corn on the cob thing!! 
    What items did you hate? The teething necklaces, they got all drooled over lol
    Additional thoughts? We loved the iced products like teethers you could freeze and I loved the mesh soother that u can put a frozen banana into and baby can go to town