May 2023 Moms
Options

Boy Names

Hey Mama's I need help with boy name ideas!! We really want something traditional. The only two we've found so far that we kinda like are Eli and Patrick. 
Please help the struggle is real! 

Re: Boy Names

• Options
    Goodluck boy names are so hard to like to begin with, and then to agree on one, sheesh lol
    I liked Thomas, Forrest, Olly, Cassian but decided on Jasper. 
  • Options
    Names are so hard. Blake, Hunter, Beckham, Wesley, Mason, Derek, James and Charles are some. My husband has chosen the names of our 2 kids and now this baby 😩 I like different names like Blakely, Huntley and Beckett to name a few. Good luck. The app has a baby name list where you can heart the ones you like and think over them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @amethystandrosemary I have a cousin named Eli and I've always liked his name. This board has been tossing around ideas on our Baby Names Thread, so maybe you can find inspiration there! I'm a big fan of the website Behind the Name to research baby names: if you click on the gear, you can do an advanced search where you can filter by "community impression," and from there pick something like "classic."
    Two boy names we liked but will ultimately not choose are Arthur and Ethan. (It looks like we're going with Calvin for this little guy!)