March 2023 Moms

Product Spotlight: Teething accessories

Each week we'll spotlight a new category of product. Feel free to comment on threads like these throughout your time at the board, not just when they're in their week in the spotlight, if you discover something new OR are new to the board. This week it's.... Teething Accessories!

FTMs are encouraged to ask questions & STM/+s encouraged to share their knowledge based on experience. You can use any or all the prompts relevant to you below to share info in an easy-to-read format. Pictures/screen grabs, if put in spoilers, are welcome!

For all....
What products do you recommend for teething?
Are there any products that you're considering and have questions about? 

To view the upcoming PSS schedule, see here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rQbG7NW_gG7e0zPEbfsTtC0BVCpGPKdi-Ss1XgrKYW8/edit?usp=drivesdk

Next up: Intangibles 

Re: Product Spotlight: Teething accessories

• - toys: The only teething toy my daughter liked was this kale one. 
    https://oliandcarol.com/en/fruitsveggies/kendall-the-kale
    -  a cloth wet with cold water worker really well. She started asking for it. 

- Punkin butt teething oil also worked well. Its on my list to buy again. 

- meds: I avoid OTC meds so I tried homeopathics. Hyland's baby oral pain relief worked really well. 

• Haha I was coming here to literally say baby Tylenol 🤣 (and ibruprofen if >6 months old). My kids didn’t much care for specific teething toys and just chewed on whatever. Luckily it never bothered them hardcore to make me shop for specific stuff. 

Drool bibs are a must. 
  • Loading the player...
  • mamahoschmamahosch member
    edited January 2023
    My son didn’t care for teething toys either! Especially ones that were cold from putting them in the fridge. And lol @Wishilivedinflorida, tylenol FTW 🤣
  • Agree! Nothing helped teething except Tylenol. Oh, and start shopping for that because of the supply issue.