Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling:

Rants / Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What are you looking forward to in 2023 (in addition to your July babe!)?

Re: Weekly Check-In 12/26

• Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 9th

FTM/STM/STM+: ftm

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: haven't gotten the blood test results back yet

Plum
    Upcoming appointments: beginning of January 

How are you feeling: pretty good most days. The nausea is subsided and I can eat normally. Still traveling from the holidays so not back to a routine for the new year. 

Rants / Raves: 

Questions: as I have more energy now what is a good workout plan to follow since it's so cold I don't want to walk outside? 

GTKY: What are you looking forward to in 2023 (in addition to your July babe!)? Moving to a house from our small apartment and having space for all our stuff. 
  • 12 weeks, due date July 13, STM.  Still waiting on blood test results to determine gender. Size of Plum.  Just had an appt.  Next is end of Jan. I’m finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel of this Nausea/vomiting world I’ve been living in.  Rants/raves: on day 15 of waiting for blood test results that were supposed to take 7-14 days to get. 2023 highlight will be the baby and seeing my first child become a big brother.  He’s so excited!!!   @breezybre2022 if you belong to a gym with a pool, pool is the best exercise esp as we get bigger and bigger!!!  My second fav exercise is walking.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 11th

FTM/STM/STM+: ftm

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: haven't gotten the blood test results back yet (it has been 9 days)

Plum
    Upcoming appointments: beginning of January 

How are you feeling: Feeling good except sleeping 12 hours a day! Yoga has been really helpful with the belly pains.

GTKY: I just want to take my baby home safely. Looking forward to telling my friends that I am pregnant!
  • @austinjl check with your ob or lab about those blood tests. My ob has lost the test and by the time I can get back home from holiday traveling it will be a week shy of potentially seeing it on the anatomy scan. So I guess we will save our money and wait for that scan. 
  • yea the drs office called the lab and the lab confirmed they have the blood and are still processing.  I’ll just keep waiting I guess!
  • Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 3rd

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: It’s a girl!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: I just read that she is starting to hear us - amazing! She’s about the size of a peach this week. 

Upcoming appointments: Jan. 19

How are you feeling: Really good! Going to take this time to start working out again and eating better since carb loading through morning sickness took its toll…

Rants / Raves: Is anyone else getting comments/feeling worried about it being “soon” to be showing? I’m 14 weeks, and I read that’s normal, but someone even insinuated “maybe its twins”. Like, no, it’s not, but thanks. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What are you looking forward to in 2023 (in addition to your July babe!)? Finishing our pending home renovations and an international babymoon!