2nd Trimester
Options

Abdominal discomfort / now anxious

I'm 14 weeks today, and two days ago I wasn't totally thinking and threw out the trash in the dumpster. It was a heavy-ish bag but not enough that I was initially worried about it, but the dumpster outside is huge and I had to swing it up and over to get it in. When I did that I had a weird pain/ twinge in my left side middle/upper abdomen. Not severe and nothing else happened. However since then I feel like I can still feel that spot being sore and when I blew my nose I felt pressure in that same spot. I get bad anxiety and overthink so I know this sounds silly, but could I have internal bleeding or have hurt the baby somehow? 

Re: Abdominal discomfort / now anxious

• Options
    You strained a muscle- it happens
      You will be fine in a week or so.  Belive me if you had internal bleeding you would be in excruciating pain (someone who has gone through it before).  

I'm 14 weeks today, and two days ago I wasn't totally thinking and threw out the trash in the dumpster. It was a heavy-ish bag but not enough that I was initially worried about it, but the dumpster outside is huge and I had to swing it up and over to get it in. When I did that I had a weird pain/ twinge in my left side middle/upper abdomen. Not severe and nothing else happened. However since then I feel like I can still feel that spot being sore and when I blew my nose I felt pressure in that same spot. I get bad anxiety and overthink so I know this sounds silly, but could I have internal bleeding or have hurt the baby somehow? 

• Options
    ^Either this or you stressed out a round ligament. Baby is well protected in lots of fluid.