FTM/STM/TTM+: 
EDD / Weeks + Days: 
Baby is the size of a:
Team blue/pink/green: green
Upcoming Appointments:
How are you feeling?:
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: What’s the best thing you ate in the past few weeks?

Re: Weekly Check In: Week of 12/26/23

• FTM/STM/TTM+: STM
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 19w2d
    Baby is the size of a: boop
    Team blue/pink/green: green
    Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan this week!
    How are you feeling?: Decided to regularly take my heartburn med instead of waiting to be in pain every day, and it’s nice to not have pain every day. 😅
    Rants/Raves: Got (requested) maternity clothes for Xmas (especially pants) and now I’m very comfortable! Excited to have a pair of nice work pants—last time I made do with just looking schlubby at work in the last half of pregnancy and this time I wanted to look a little cute. 
    Questions: none
    GTKY: What’s the best thing you ate in the past few weeks (for a holiday or otherwise)? Made garlic cheese grits, which is my family’s traditional Xmas breakfast staple. 
  • FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 5/5, 21w4d
    Baby is the size of a: Starbucks Trenta cup
    Team blue/pink/green: blue!! 💙💙
    Upcoming Appointments: sometime in January (now that my anatomy scan is over I’m less excited hahah)
    How are you feeling?: Good! I’m finally sleeping almost like a normal person again. I cannot tell you how happy that makes me.
    Rants/Raves:
     Rave: my FIL is so thrilled to have a grandson. I know he would have loved the baby no matter what but he was over the moon when we told him last week! He has 4 daughters and 1 son and almost all of his grandkids are girls (and live far away). This will be the first grandkid with his last name and we live close by. I thought the grandmothers would be spoiling this kid but I’m pretty sure it’s going to be Grandpa doing the most spoiling 😂
    Questions: natm
    GTKY: What’s the best thing you ate in the past few weeks? Oh gosh. We had our big Christmas celebration a week ago and had some really good food. I made rack of lamb and these way-too-involved roast potatoes that are amazing. And the 8 different kinds of cookies my mom made. Our Christmas morning traditional cinnamon rolls were pretty good too…
  • Loading the player...
  • FTM/STM/TTM+: STM 
    EDD / Weeks + Days: May 6; 21+3
    Baby is the size of a: banana
    Team blue/pink/green: PINK!! 
    Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow 
    How are you feeling?: pretty good! 
    Rants/Raves: my husband ended up having to work most of Christmas, but we had a few hours together with my son in the morning. 
    Questions: for my provider tomorrow, but I’m still losing instead of gaining and want to make sure everything’s ok there. I was big before, and she’s growing well, but just something that needs addressing just to be sure. 
    GTKY: What’s the best thing you ate in the past few weeks? Omg my sister brought sweet potato fluff to my mom’s for Christmas and it was SO good. I’m still thinking about it lol 
  • FTM - it's a boy!
    EDD May 16 / 20 weeks

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan next week (delayed because the office is closed for Xmas right now)

How are you feeling?: Finally feeling a little better and my migraines are less debilitating. I have a brain MRI scheduled for next week also, just to make sure nothing crazy going on in there.

Rants/Raves: My stepdad was the first person to touch my belly unsolicited last week and I hate it. 

Questions: Anyone doing maternity clothing rental?

What’s the best thing you ate in the past few weeks? Creamy dreamy white cheddar grits 
  • FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

EDD / Weeks + Days: May 13 / 20w4d

Baby is the size of a: microphone 

Team blue/pink/green: Blue 💙

Upcoming Appointments: January 11th & January 13th 

How are you feeling?: pretty good besides the few contractions I’ve had. Migraines roll in every so often so I try to take Tylenol and some caffeine to stop them.

Rants/Raves: happy to not bed on bed rest just yet. So glad I’ve made it to 20w and hoping to continue not to go on bed rest. 

Questions: nothing at this time

GTKY: What’s the best thing you ate in the past few weeks? Wedge salad with blue cheese. I make sure the cheese is pasteurized. 
  • FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 20w 3d May 16
    Baby is the size of a: banana
    Team blue/pink/green: blue
    Upcoming Appointments: had US this morning. Next appt is next Friday.
    How are you feeling?: Energy is back a bit.
    Rants/Raves: Our Christmas trip to Phoenix was honestly a s***show. Very stressful. Opposite of relaxed, which MIL kept insisting it would be but when SIL called her every half hour asking what we were doing and where we were, it was the opposite. Was glad to see them all for the holidays and get the cousins together, but never again lol.
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY: What’s the best thing you ate in the past few weeks? We got delicious Thai food last week.