August 2023 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday 12/29

PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
PG #3: EDD 12/15/23

Re: Thankful Thursday 12/29

• Options
    one of my best friends told me she’s pregnant last night and I am so excited! We joked about a pregnancy pact months ago and it’s actually happening! I’m thankful to have someone close to go through pregnancy with!
  • Options
    @justyouraveragemama that's so exciting!!!

im thankful for a husband who can organize. My adhd is awful when it comes to organizing. He can tackled 2 rooms while I'm still working on one lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @stashattack does he wanna come organize our house?😂 my SO like cannot get rid of stuff and I wish I could organize better but there’s so much stuff I don’t even know where to begin!
  • Options
    @justyouraveragemama no you need me for that 😹 DH also can't get rid of shit and I'm constantly saying "we haven't used it in years, let's just get rid of it". Most of his comes from guilt of throwing something out and contributing to the landfill. I keep reminding him consumer waste is only 25% of the global waste. That corporations are the biggest polluters and while we need to do our best, we aren't the biggest problem. Of all of the other "green" things we do. 
  • Options
    @stashattack hahaha SO’s thing is sentimental value. Like if he got a shirt from someone as a gift 6 years ago he can’t bring himself to get rid of it just in case they found out and it hurt their feelings🙃
  • Options
    @justyouraveragemama ugh. Yeah. That's hard sometimes. 
  • Options
    @justyouraveragemama that’s amazing for you I always thought the would be fun but my friends and I always seem to have babies 9m apart lol🤦‍♀️
    I’m thankful for my property and that I can go on longish walks in the morning with various terrain without leaving my property or being far from my house