1st Trimester

What are my chances?

I'm currently 10w5d and starting bleeding today. I rushed to my doctor who did a pelvic exam and said my cervix was still closed and did labs. I just got the results an hour ago that my hcg levels were at 2391. I know thats low for how far along I should be but was wondering if anyone else experienced something similar to this and could give me some words of encouragement.

Re: What are my chances?

• They did betas but no ultrasound? A single beta won’t tell you anything. With one that low you could be miscarrying or could have conceived way later than you thought. An ultrasound would have given you more clarity.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • After researching more i figured that i might have ovulated later due to being on b/c for 10 years. IF (that's a big if) i happened to test just a few days after conceiving then id be about 7 weeks. I had an ultrasound today and like i figured i was 6w5d but no hb detected. (not unusual ik) So i got more blood work to do tomorrow but im thinking I had a missed miscarriage and it's just now taking effect, or, like the doctor suggested it's possible I was pregnant, lost it, and conceived very soon after. Now I just have to wait for the next round of blood work to tell me.