1st Trimester
Options

Gas pains?

Has anyone else experienced gas pains early in pregnancy? I’m 4 weeks and 4 days and it doesn’t feel like “cramps”, but more gassy.

Re: Gas pains?

• Options
    Hi,
    I am 4 weeks 6 days with my first and also feeling this today...
  • Options
    I felt like that too around 4-5 weeks. Everything I ate really upset my stomach. I also discovered later that my pregnancy has made me lactose intolerant, which I was unaware of and definitely made my stomach pain worse. Im 11+5 now and would say it'll probably get better, and if you notice you feel that way after eating certain foods to probably not eat it for now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omg this is my third pregnancy. I’m supposedly only 4 weeks (according to my period but I think maybe farther). I’ve NEVER had gas like this lol. My poor husband lol
  • Options
    Hey, I’ve just found out I’m pregnant a couple of days ago. Today I’ve been struggling with tummy pains and like a period cramp sensation as well as an ache in my private area. From a lot of things I ready this is pretty normal?
    Im around 5 weeks pregnant with my first so not really sure what to expect and don’t want to do any unneeded worrying
  • Options
    Pregnancy bloat is so real. All normal
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    Had lot gas whole pregnancy