FTM/STM/TTM+: 
EDD / Weeks + Days: 
Baby is the size of a:
Team blue/pink/green:
Upcoming Appointments:
How are you feeling?:
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: What celebrity have you been told that you look like? Place a picture of them in a spoiler if you can find one!

Re: Weekly Check-In: Week of 12/12/22

• edited December 2022
    FTM/STM/TTM+: STM
    EDD / Weeks + Days: May 5 / 19W3D
    Baby is the size of a: peanut butter jar (are we talking sample size? Costco size?)
    Team blue/pink/green: finding out Thursday!!
    Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan on Thursday
    How are you feeling?: I think being pregnant turned my cold into a sinus infection. I NEVER get sinus infections and I've had one for the last two weeks. :( My doctor said Sudafed is safe, so hopefully that can knock it out.
    Rants/Raves: DD is waking up at night when she has to go potty, which is great that she's listening to her body instead of peeing herself...but not great for DH and I's sleep schedule. :sleeping:
    Questions: Who else is still getting headaches? I haven't had a migraine since first tri, but on Sunday night I had an awful headache that I think was due to dehydration + sinus infection + too much cured meat  :#
    GTKY: What celebrity have you been told that you look like? Place a picture of them in a spoiler if you can find one! I've gotten a few different ones in the past, but the latest one I heard was that I look like Victoria Pedretti from You. I kind of see it, and my smile looks like hers at the right angle.

• Loading the player...
  • maelovemaelove member
    edited December 2022
    FTM/STM/TTM+: 4TM
    EDD / Weeks + Days: May 12, 18w3d
    Baby is the size of a: bell pepper 
    Team blue/pink/green: blue
    Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy scan 12/19
    How are you feeling?: I FEEL LIKE POOP STILL! The nausea and fatigue. Why. I do have some days where I feel good and there has been an overall improvement but I am just frustrated because with my prior pregnancies I felt like 100 bucks after first tri. 
    Rants/Raves: see above about my rant. Rave: Typically I go crazy during this season filling our calenders with party after party, event after event. I have realized over time that its quantity over quality and really cut back and its working for us. I feel way less stressed and actually get to enjoy my kiddos. 
    Questions: none 
    GTKY: What celebrity have you been told that you look like? Place a picture of them in a spoiler if you can find one! I think I have a really common face because I have heard "you look like _______" with a lot of actresses, and usually I dont even know who they are. Lately its been the main character from the queen on netflix. Which I haven't watched but maybe can see the resemblance with the whole blue eyes, dark hair thing. 

ETA: the crown not the queen Bahah 🙃
  • FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 5/5, 19W3D
    Baby is the size of a: PB jar. I had the same questions as @hestia-is-wearie. What size jar are we talking about here??
    Team blue/pink/green: finding out
    Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan 12/22 and it can’t come soon enough! I’m getting SO impatient
    How are you feeling?: Not bad, some days I’m full of energy (until like 8pm and then I crash lol) and other days I’m a blob.
    Rants/Raves: rant - I foolishly decided a year ago that I should paint all of our wood trim white, and it turns out it’s the most tedious thing ever so it’s taking me absolutely ages to do. I was trying to finish up the living room before we have guests this weekend but something about it made me feel lightheaded so I had to stop. I even cleared that it was ok to be doing with my doctor, so I’m just annoyed I only have primer on the last two doorways and that’s probably the way it’s going to be for quite a while. (My husband is a terrible painter and he hates it, so painting is decidedly my job.)
    Questions: none atm
    GTKY: What celebrity have you been told that you look like? Place a picture of them in a spoiler if you can find one!
    I’ve never been told I look like a celebrity I don’t think, but I get “have we met before?” And “you look just like my old English/history teacher” ALL the time. Familiar face in a stereotypical word nerd way I guess!  :D
  • FTM/STM/TTM+: STM 
    EDD / Weeks + Days: May 6; 19 + 2 (totally just had to correct this from 18 lol) 
    Baby is the size of a: mango, which seems smaller than last weeks cucumber but hey. 
    Team blue/pink/green: T minus 6 days til we find out! 
    Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan on Monday 
    How are you feeling?: hungry. 
    Rants/Raves: stupid kid stole my granola bar for my afternoon snack at school today so I am STARVING until I can get home and make something. But yay- 4 more days til 2 weeks off. 
    Questions:
    GTKY: What celebrity have you been told that you look like? Place a picture of them in a spoiler if you can find one! I don’t know that I’ve ever been told this! 
  • FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

EDD / Weeks + Days: 5/13, 18w2d

Baby is the size of a: Artichoke (I always question the reference of the items because there are many sizes of everything!) 

Team blue/pink/green: Blue 

Upcoming Appointments: 12/19 with my reg baby dr., I had one today (12/12) with my high risk dr. 

How are you feeling?: Decent I would say. Some days I have loads of energy, others I don’t even want to get out of bed. 

Rants/Raves: I’m not on bed rest yet! My cervix is doing its job this time yay progesterone! 

Questions: None 

I can’t remember, it was in my late teens early 20s I would get a comment here and there but I am the worst at remembering celebrity names 😬
    EDD / Weeks + Days: May 11 / 18 weeks 4 days
    Baby is the size of a: Sweet Potato
    Team blue/pink/green: Pink 
    Upcoming Appointments: Had my anatomy us today, have another us Jan 9
    How are you feeling?: excited to be having my first daughter and nervous due to the condition they diagnosed me with. I was diagnosed with Vasa Previa, the baby's umbilical cord is attached to my wall over my cervix, the only option for me is a c-section now.
    Rants/Raves: none
    Questions: None
    GTKY: What celebrity have you been told that you look like? Place a picture of them in a spoiler if you can find one! At the right angle I've been told I look like Anna Kendrik
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 17w2d
    Baby is the size of a: blorp
    Team blue/pink/green: green
    Upcoming Appointments: today! nice that my BP is normal and got to hear heartbeat.
    How are you feeling?: Good nausea wise, still more tired than usual. Woke up from an unintentional ten minute nap today to my three year old yelling “WAKE UP MOM, PLAY WITH ME.” 😂
    Rants/Raves: Shipped off Xmas gifts to family across the country today, and glad to have that done (and in time). Two people were really nice and helped me when they saw me struggling with the huge box plus the three year old. 
    Questions: nope
    GTKY: What celebrity have you been told that you look like? Place a picture of them in a spoiler if you can find one! I’ve been told Judy Greer, which was very flattering, but I’m not convinced I actually look like her so much as give off best friend in a rom com energy. 😅

• FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM
    EDD / Weeks + Days: May 15, 18w1d
    Baby is the size of a: artichoke
    Team blue/pink/green: possibly finding out Dec 27th, still deciding
    Upcoming Appointments: Dec 27
    How are you feeling?: Good. Most days I forget I'm pregnant so I'm trying to enjoy this time without getting anxious about it!
    Rants/Raves: Hung out with a friend twice last week and she texted me Sunday that she has COVID. Hoping I'm in the clear but gahhhh, I'm nervous.
    Questions:
    GTKY: What celebrity have you been told that you look like? Place a picture of them in a spoiler if you can find one! Anne Hathaway, Rachel Weisz, Zooey Deschanel...basically any actress with pale white skin and dark brown hair 😂
  • FTM/STM/TTM+: 3rd
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 19 5
    Baby is the size of a: mango!
    Team blue/pink/green: What's green?? Lol we're having a boy
    Upcoming Appointments: The 15th for the anatomy ultrasound!! Yayyy
    How are you feeling?: I can't walk or go upstairs and even sweep without extreme cervix pain, the doctors said it's normal so I've started some 2nd trimester exercises today to try to lessen it
    Rants/Raves: dreading trips to walmart for groceries at this point lmao the stores 45 mins away but F it takes so long to get through 
    Questions: wondering about things I can do for pain relief other than otc pills during long road trips and long periods of walking or standing? 
    GTKY: What celebrity have you been told that you look like? Place a picture of them in a spoiler if you can find one! None
  • FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM
    EDD / Weeks + Days: May 16 18w 1d
    Baby is the size of an: artichoke
    Team blue/pink/green: blue
    Upcoming Appointments: not until end of the month for AS!
    How are you feeling?: Still exhausted. It's been a crazy few moths. I am taking PTO 20th-29th and am just so burnt out with work I need the break. Regardless, that second trimester energy has yet to hit!
    Rants/Raves: Rave, I got to have dinner with friends last night, which was awesome. Rant, my youngest has a double ear infection and is just miserable poor guy.
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY: What celebrity have you been told that you look like? Place a picture of them in a spoiler if you can find one! So, anyone random with red hair haha. But in high school, at summer camp, I always got told I looked like Katerine Heigel, they called me Izzy Stevens ( I think that's who she was in Grey's Anatomy) but I don't see it.

@megh061816 green is for those waiting to find out until baby is born! We've had a few long road trips/flights when pregnant. I always take lots of breaks when driving to walk around. Drink lots of water. Wear compression socks.