October 2022 Moms
Options

Looking for Honest Reviews of Peanut App?

Hi, all.

Lately, I have been feeling like I could really use some other women in my life who are pregnant. None of my friends are pregnant or have children. I tried looking for mom support groups, groups through my local library and groups through my local rec center and can't find anything near me. There are no pregnancy exercise classes either.

Has anyone tried the app Peanut? It looks like an interesting concept, but I'm a little hesitant to try it. Interested to hear any feedback from people who have used it! 

Re: Looking for Honest Reviews of Peanut App?

• Options
    I've honestly never even heard of this. It's definitely an interesting concept. I've struggled to make friends in our town even though we've been here for seven years. (Okay I've put forth no effort) I've had the same friends since middle school but none of them live around here. I have looked into the fit4mom classes in my area. 
  • Options
    I am following this thread! We moved last July. It's just a strange time to meet people. I would love to make more mom friends. I reached out in a mom Facebook group but nobody followed through. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I absolutely love the app. Thanks to Peanut I have a community of women that do babysitting trades, meet ups etc. It's been a huge difference to my experience being pregnant and her first year. Highly recommend.
  • Options
    It doesnt work, not only that but you get bullied for saying the wrong thing, even if you apologize for it. The matches you do get usually are boring conversations or people trying to scam you out of money. Would not recommend they need to fix themselves and get rid of the bullies