Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

IF testing & treament w/o 12/5/22

This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC, but have started infertility testing and/or treatments. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on infertility. TTC can be a long journey naturally, then add in the difficulties associated with infertility, and it becomes a whole new ballgame. The road to infertility can be lonely, frustrating, and complicated, so let's make this a place where we can vent, ask questions, and support one another. Feel free to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this as an ongoing conversation.

Diagnosis (if you've been):

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched):

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?):

How are things going?:

Any questions?:

GTKY: What are you looking forward to this holiday season?

Re: IF testing & treament w/o 12/5/22

• Options

Diagnosis (if you've been): RPL, MFI, Possible Funky Blood

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched):Benched

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): H's surgery is next Monday. I need him to not get sick!

How are things going?: It's going

Any questions?:Nope

GTKY: What are you looking forward to this holiday season? Napping? Spending time with family, we've had a rough year with lots of funerals so I'm glad we can get together outside of those instances. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gingermama29 Yay for good timing!!!!
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    July 2022 - FET

• Options

Diagnosis (if you've been): uncooperative uterus/RPL

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched): TWW

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): impatiently waiting now

How are things going?: well, i am still temping... which it dawned on me is going to be skewed by the vaginal progesterone isn't it?! 

Any questions?: see above

GTKY: What are you looking forward to this holiday season? with the way the holiday falls taking advantage of some extra time off. 

@mambo5-2 i hope your husband stays healthy!!!
    @gingermama29 wooohooo for IUI!! 
  • Options
    @mambo5-2 welcome back friend! FX that YH stays healthy!

@anniemarie887 not sure about the skewed temperature but it would definitely make sense that it might be. FX for good news at the end of TWW!
  • Options
    @gingermama29 my fingers, toes, eye balls, legs and all of the things are crossed for you!!!
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    July 2022 - FET

• Options
    @gingermama29 remind me how many follicles you had this round?
    @mambo5-2 good luck to YH! stay healthy!
    @anniemarie887 absolutely, any kind of progesterone will mess with your temp. so you can give that up for your LP :)

Diagnosis (if you've been): geriatric ovary and such

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched): waiting for FET

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): hysteroscopy next week

How are things going?: well, i just got my FET  calendar and it threw me for a loop. For starters, the whole thing is moved up for a transfer date in mid-January, when the conversation I'd had with the nurse last month put my transfer date in Feb. Also, I am annoyed because they've set it up so all my clinic visits are on Thursday. the main nurse knows that I prefer to put as many visits on Friday as possible, because I teach all the other days. Anyway, I called and left them a message about it because honestly I don't think i can miss classes two weeks in a row consecutively in my first and second weeks of term.
    I'm also, and this is I know only quasi-relevant to the IF thread but whatevs, feeling some anxiety about the implications of potentially getting KU in the context of this new relationship thing i've got going on all the sudden. I know what my priorities need to be, and i also know that, who knows, everything could all work out just great. but it's a real curveball to be like 1.5 months into a relationship and also to be like fyi theres a statistical 50% chance i'm gonna be pregnant with a sperm donor baby in a month and a half.

Any questions?: not unless anyone has any good relationship advice

GTKY: What are you looking forward to this holiday season? Time with my mom and a bit of a break from my hectic teaching schedule!

History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.
  • Options
    @gingermama29 yayay! Good luck friend! Did your H feel less pressure doing it this way? Did he have to produce  his sample at the clinic or was he able to do it at home and drive it there?
    @mambo5-2 lol napping is on my to-do list as well!
    @anniemarie887 I think it does mess with the temping. Your temp spikes with the rise of progesterone and lowers with the fall of it? I haven’t temped in a while mostly because I’ve been using it for so long (but also because it drove me crazy)

Diagnosis (if you've been): retired ovaries, LPD

Status (TI/ICI/IUI/IVF/FET/benched): TI while we wait for IVF with donor egg in then new year.

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): nothing fancy, just the regular HIO with progesterone after O.

How are things going?: Fine. I was starting to get nervous when my OPK lines were almost non-existent at CD 14/15. But alas, my body is still doing something. Got my peak yesterday on CD 17. Even though I know our chances of conceiving naturally are at almost 0%, while we’re in this limbo of waiting it’s nice to see my ovaries are still trying to produce something.

Any questions?: nope

GTKY: What are you looking forward to this holiday season?
    Hoping we all stay healthy to be able to enjoy and celebrate with each other. My company shuts down between Xmas and ny’s so I’m SO looking forward to the extended time off. 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @optimistgardener relationship advice, honesty is the best policy. Do they know about the IVF stuff? But yes I would be annoyed with the Thursday appointments when you have specifically requested Fridays. 

@bearmomma1 HIO and have a good time. Ovaries are so annoying sometimes. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    July 2022 - FET

• Options
    gingermama29gingermama29 member
    edited December 2022
    @optimistgardener I had two 21mm follicles. Ugh about the appointments. I hope they can change them. Agreed with mambo about honesty. Hopefully things will work out.

@bearmomma1 thank you friend! Yes he had to produce there because of our hour long drive. I think this was less pressure on him. His count and motility were fantastic so that was good to know. Glad your ovaries got their act together. Still crossing everything for you!

@mambo5-2 thank you friend! 
  • Options
    @gingermama29 crossing all the fingers and toes for you!!! what great #s!
    @optimistgardener thought my brain remembered that right, ugh. oh well. is it friday yet? i'm so glad the clinic is getting you moved around to work with your schedule better. as for the dating situation... i think you nailed it on the head about your own self perception of things. if he knows you've been going down this road, he knows! and he is good to be there for you. *tw LC* i worked with someone who was in your situation, doing it solo and had a son, and then rekindled with like a high school flame - they got married, and went on to have a bio child of their own *end TW*
    @bearmomma1 i agree with optimist, if you're ovulating there is a chance! rooting for you! i know my other clues to look for ovulation, so i guess i can stop temping now?!

• Options
    @anniemarie887 I would! And enjoy one less thing to stress over 🙂
    @optimistgardener horray for the helpful nurse! 
    @gingermama29 wow, 2 big follies! Fingers crossed!

We only got to DTD one time, yesterday morning, and I’m pretty sure I O’d yesterday afternoon. Oh well, we’ve also DTD every day, every other day, multiple times a day leading up to O. Lol doesn’t seem to make a difference. 🙃
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @optimistgardener I am very much an "attempt" to play life by ear person. Going with the flow in relationships especially at the beginning is great. And sometimes younger guys can be great 😃
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    July 2022 - FET

• Options
    how do people feel about acupuncture/have you tried it? spoilering for a mid-length complaint/query
    i've decided to give it a go in preparation for my FET - it was one of the few things the clinic nurse suggested other than the usual prep stuff. i'm kinda neither here nor there on whether it could be useful--there does seem to be some clinical data suggesting the numbers are better for those who do acupuncture with their FET, but other studies show no impact. my insurance covers it though, so what the hell, i guess? but my problem is i am not sure i can quit being judgy for long enough to enjoy it/benefit from it. the office i had my first acupuncture appointment at goes all in on the woo-woo, wooden flute meditation music stuff and the crystals on the tables. the acupuncturist wanted me to add in some "herbs" and "tinctures" to the treatment regimen. when i asked what kinds of herbs and what was in the tinctures, she could get no more specific than "chinese herbs." i'm like, ok but what kinds of plants are these herbs you speak of. and she just generically said they are plants that are beneficial and will support my fertility journey. so i said no on the herbs because i'm not consuming anything i can't get a little more specific information about. and then the acupuncture process itself? i can't seem to relax. it basically feels like nothing at all, which i gather is perfectly normal, but then i am just Bored. Out. Of. My. Skull for an hour and annoyed by the flute music while they leave me alone with the needles in me. i found myself lying there thinking about how if i'm going to take an hour out of my day once a week to lie on a table in the dark, i'd much rather be getting a massage. so maybe i should explore that route instead? also the acupuncturist accidentally left a needle in me which i discovered when the blanket caught it as i was getting off the table, and then i found another needle on the carpet on the floor? maybe it's just that i should try a different clinic?
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
  • Options
    @optimistgardener i've been doing acupuncture for 6 years, i love it. i won't lie i totally giggled at your woowoo comments b/c where you went sounds extra. where i go she plays like "spa" music. i do think silence would be... weird? boring? honestly... a lot of the time i fall asleep. it's quite a nice 40ish min nap. i have some other thoughts re acupuncture and birth/LC - all positive - but if you want to know more i guess send me a PM, i want to be considerate on the comments on here.

i will add, i've seen two diff practitioners over 6 years and both have extensive fertility experience, so i would just want to make sure your person is well versed in that area.
  • Options
    *lurking so I can talk acupuncture* 
    In a box because it’s long.

I can share my experience. For full transparency I don’t have an “acupuncture helped me get pregnant with a miracle baby” story, and I am not taking fertility treatment, but I have seen positive changes to my cycle and mental health. I had treatment for about a year when I was in graduate school, and now I am doing it again with a new provider in a different location.
    In my experience, what you describe is exactly what acupuncture is. It’s just needles and flute music all the way through. I doubt it would be different with a different provider. I personally get a deep calm during that hour, and I feel almost high the rest of the day. My two cents, if you are not likely to get to that level of calm doing acupuncture, go for the massage! I personally think the benefits come more from doing something relaxing for yourself on a weekly basis than from the needles themselves (I’m very sure my acupuncture doc would disagree!). I would wager a guess that the benefits of relaxing human touch for an hour of massage would be similar, or even better if that is what makes you feel calm and relaxed.
    Side story: this week I agreed to try the herbs for the first time and I almost LOL’d as she was describing the ingredients to me, which included “gelatin from a rare elk tusk”. This better get me KU 😂

• Options
    thank you @anniemarie887 and @maggiemadeit! both of your comments on acupuncture are really helpful. I think i agree with both of you that there's real potential there for it to be useful, and i don't know whether its possible usefulness is a reflection purely of relaxation and human touch (neither of which should ever be dismissed), or whether there is a value that actually emerges from the specific knowledge of the healing tradition that allopathic medicine does not adequately understand. it's just that for either of those things, it seems like it would probably be important for me to get my thoughts aligned a little better in order to shelve my skepticism long enough so that I'm not a cynical jerk inside my head all the way through my treatment sessions.
    History
  • Options
    @optimistgardener i will say i went into kind of like meh, like this might be a placebo type thing. i started it for stress and some muscle pain. my "a-ha" moment was when she burned moxibustion at my toes and i felt nothing, she went and jammed some needs in like my elbow and arm... came back with the moxi and i could feel the heat. i was like dude, i don't get how this works per se... but *something* is working. 

maybe try a different place?  does your RE have anyone they recommend?
  • Options
    @optimistgardener gah sorry i forgot about that tidbit with your clinic. but omg, yay! so soon!!1
  • Options
    @optimistgardener holy crap is right! So so soon!
    @optimistgardener when I went they only kept me with needles in for 30 mins. Maybe you can ask for an express treatment? Lol I’m like @anniemarie887 and would usually fall asleep laying there. Felt like the one time a week I could really unplug and relax
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN

• Options
    @optimistgardener *lurking* I would, if possible, recommend finding someone who specializes is fertility acupuncture. Sometimes they are just acupuncturists, or they could be doctors or traditional Chinese medicine or naturopathy. I have found with general acupuncturists, they are just going off of the basic knowledge about points that would focus energies towards the uterus or they may ask someone else, which seems more in line with positive outcomes from human touch and relaxation. For someone who specializes, they often work in tandem with IVF clinics for people experiencing IF, and can prescribe a much more purposeful treatment, including acupuncture and herbs. Acupuncture and TCM is highly effective, but it is quite different from how western medicine treats the human body. This is unrelated to fertility, but my 13 year old dog was diagnosed with CLL two years ago, and she is treated with acupuncture and TCM herbs. When I slack on acupuncture appointments, her WBC counts climb rapidly towards the point of needing chemotherapy. When I take her every two weeks, she is nearly asymptomatic. I asked oncology about efficacy of TCM vs western, they said both are equally effective, but when combined, they have a better outcome. I hope this helps a little with your thought process, and I hope you find a place that is more comfortable to work with. There are so many different kinds of people practicing, I would imagine there are a few around who you would better click with.  
  • Options
    thanks for the thoughts @mamanbebe! i will see what i can do about finding another office with a vibe i find more compatible.
    @bearmomma1 and @anniemarie887 it's a bit scary because it's kinda the do-or-die moment for this long-ass fertility "journey" i've been on. if this one or the next one takes, then good. if it doesn't, i need to figure out how to be ok with that.
    History
  • Options
    I just realized I’m 4 DPO and haven’t had any spotting. Last 2 cycles I started spotting at 2 DPO. Hopefully this is some kind of good sign. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess  I’ll start progesterone if and when I do start spotting. 
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN

• Options
    *lurking*

@optimistgardener will quote my hero here (TEW) who says: do acupuncture if it helps you relax; don't do it just because you feel like you should when it actually makes you more anxious, or if you're afraid of needles. I'd say take your money to a massage therapist. Also, for the love of God, please don't do Chinese medicine herbs during your transfer prep (I know you won't but I wanted to extra emphasize for posterity). Those herbs are POWERFUL AF and they will wreak havoc with your hormones. 

@maggiemadeit last year, my Chinese sister-in-law was visiting and she took my H to Chinatown and he bought deer horn. Lol. I was very excited to share here about it, and to see if it was going to get my KU'ed. Good luck with your rare elk tusk! 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options
    edited December 2022
    editing to say i just booked a massage. haven't cancelled my acupuncture appointments because why not (and i can't find any other acupuncture clinics near me with openings in the next few weeks), but regardless of how this transfer goes, i'm gonna take this opportunity to relax a little bit.
    History