June 2023 Moms
Options

Sneak Peek Gender Test???

edited October 2022 in June 2023 Moms
I am so impatient and excited that I am tempted to do it!! I hear a lot about inaccurate results due to fathers DNA? Is anyone else thinking about doing it? 

Re: Sneak Peek Gender Test???

• Options
    I thought about it until I read all the negative reviews lmao. I'm just going to wait it out. I think if you get a blood draw for genetic testing that they can tell you the gender early, but I didn't do this with my first. My step sister did this and found out at 10 weeks. 
  • Options
    I just ordered a Ramzi reading through the Gender Experts on my ultrasound I had this morning. I did it with my son and it was accurate.  The reviews are great!  Obviously, I will not rely on it 100% but it's fun to do this early and relatively cheap.
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I personally had a great (and accurate) experience with sneak peek. You do need to make sure that no males are around while you're collecting the sample and that you've cleaned everything. Dad's DNA shouldn't affect the results whatsoever as long as you've properly prepared!

Plus if they're wrong and you send proof, they refund you lol.
  • Options
    I think I’m going to do it! Just for fun 😜
  • Options
    I just did Sneak Peek for the third time. They were right the first two times (boys), and I’m waiting to hear back about this time… I have a strong gut feeling its a girl ❤️
  • Options
    Update - Ramzi predicts girl!  We shall see. 
    TTC History:

BFP November 2015

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

• Options
    @ReadyForaB I was hoping maybe Ramzi would be applicable this pregnancy at last haha, but no apparently I have my third fundal baby in there so no Ramzi for me. Interestingly enough though the Chinese gender charts and lunar calendar has been right for me twice. So I keep thinking for sure this is the pregnancy it's wrong because three in a row is crazy! I won't find out till birth but I love the old wives tales and speculation. My gut feeling had also been right 2/2 so we'll see what happens 🙈
  • Options
    @kalesix3 my Chinese gender charts have been right both times too and say this baby is a boy as well. Fascinated to see if it's right! Are the lunar charts different??
  • Options
    @thescarletmom yeah I just feel like if the chart is going to be wrong one time it's got to be the third time, we'll see though, you'll probably be finding out way sooner than me though lol! 
    The lunar calendar age and months are different though it's the same principle I think. But my lunar age is way different than my actual age, like several years difference? But it was right for my other two along with the dinky little calculators the bump and other sites 👀
  • Options
    The Chinese prediction charts were right for my girls, and this one predicts boy!! But we’ll seeeee!
  • Options
    Well, I had a dream we had a baby boy last night.  So I have no idea!!! Seriously debating the sneak peak. 
    TTC History:

BFP November 2015

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

• Options
    @ReadyForaB do it!!! I'll live vicariously through you! 
  • Options
    @ReadyForaB I don't mess around with dreams!! Do it!!
  • Options
    Lol a dream is what told me I was pregnant in the first place this time!
  • Options
    I opted to do the sneak peek, because I didn't want to wait. We got a girl result! I am hoping it's accurate. Will go for my NIPT blood draw tomorrow and confirm in a week or so
  • Options
    I heard it’s 99.5% accurate, and that’s pretty dang good! I impulsively decided to do it today at the doctors office and I am so so excited to find out. I have two boys so far... 😍😍😍😍
  • Options
    @annemarie96 I can't wait for you to get your results!!!