1st Trimester
Options

Sub-chronic hemorrhaging

Has anyone dealt with this? The doctor says it won’t affect anything but the bleeding has become worse. Just looking for reassurance from other people who have dealt with the same problem

Re: Sub-chronic hemorrhaging

• Options
    No bleeding but U/S detected a sub chorionic hemorrhage/hematoma and I'm freaking the f out. I've had two miscarriages and I just can't deal with another loss...

From what the Dr said and what I've read, most sch self heal in a week or two and most end in a successful healthy pregnancy. But it does introduce an additional risk of miscarriage....

How far along are you and do you know if it's big or small?
  • Options
    My first ultrasound at 6w4d also showed a small SCH 1cm below baby, the doctor told us not to worry as they are common and we will be checked again in two weeks(still about a week away). I haven’t experienced any bleeding or pain before or since and there’s really nothing to do but wait and watch for bleeding. Stay calm!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Had one at 11 weeks - closed up by my next ultrasound
  • Options
    I’m 6 weeks & had moderate bleeding with clots (some big). I was told to rest for the weekend & push fluids. I am trying to stay calm, but it is very nerve wracking especially feeling yourself bleed & knowing that usually should happen. I have read this is common though.