June 2023 Moms
Options

PGAL 12/1

We haven't had one of these in awhile!

This thread is for those who are pregnant after a previous loss(es). TW for entire thread due to discussion of MC, TFMR, CP, etc. 

Weeks/EDD?

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically?

Any appointment updates?

Any big milestones?

Rants/Raves/Questions?
TTC History:
Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
BFP November 2015
Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

Re: PGAL 12/1

• Options
    Weeks/EDD? 12w5d

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically?  Feeling good to have made it this far.  Everyone I am close to, even at work, officially knows now. 

Any appointment updates?  December 2nd for regular OB.  Waiting on a call from MFM. 

Any big milestones? Just happy to be over the 12 week hump. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  We were talking about the baby the other day with our six year old and we said maybe it will be a boy and maybe it will be a girl and he said "Maybe none.  Maybe it will die again."  That was a bit rough. He is so excited and I know it would break his heart if we lost this one.  I am just so thankful as the days go on. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    I’m 11 weeks and 2 days. Physically still pretty sick. Still puking and everything. But I’m excited to be here. Feels a looooot more real than at the beginning! This is our 3rd pregnancy to make it this far, so my mind is adjusting from “this is pregnancy #8” to “this is baby #3” you know? 
    We’re going to have an appt next Wednesday and I’m so excited to possibly be able to hear the heartbeat again. I think we will be able to! 
    Also really really looking forward to feeling baby move. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weeks/EDD? 12w1 / June 14

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Emotionally, feeling alright. I think realizing second tri is staring me in the face has brought some peace and comfort. Physically, I'm still feeling much the same. Nauseated, sore, tired, huge haha.

Any appointment updates? Was supposed to have an appointment today, but rescheduled it earlier this week because we were sick. It's next Thursday now, and we'll get to peek at baby one more time before the anatomy scan 🩶

Any big milestones? Officially never lost a pregnancy past this point. I couldn't convince myself to buy anything for the baby during all the BFCM sales, I think because deep down I've still been really uncertain the baby will ever come. But this feels like a small but substantial shift towards acceptance. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I've been feeling baby move more and more! Nothing huge, only once or twice in a full day and not every day. But the occasional flutters always make me smile and I'm excited for them to get stronger and more frequent. I can't wait for DH and the boys to be able to feel it! I'm not sure if DS1 ever actually felt DS2 kick because he would put his hands on my stomach and then panic and pull them away right before baby moved haha.
  • Options
    Weeks/EDD?
    12+5, June 10

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically?
    Both are ok, although my hormones are still wacky. I had a meltdown on Black Friday because I couldn’t find maternity clothes that fit my style - I’m pretty androgynous and wear men’s button ups and khakis on the regular for work. Also, why do clothing makers think women want cold ankles?!? 

Any appointment updates?
    Next Thursday we’ll have a basic ob appointment, maybe they’ll be an ultrasound? I’m just excited to have made it this far. I miscarried at 11 weeks last time, although baby was measured at 9 weeks. 

Any big milestones?
    We for our NIPT results back on Thanksgiving, everything low risk and we’re having a girl!!