Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL w/o 11/21

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage / spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.**

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well?

Any testing coming up/any recent results

Questions?

GTKY: Have you ever gone out for Black Friday deals on Thanksgiving night?
TTC History:
Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
Due date was Nov 2020
DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
TTC: March 2021
IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

Re: TTCAL w/o 11/21

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: Early spontaneous loss at 6 weeks in Aug 2021, MMC with D&C at 12 weeks in Feb 2022

Status: Second cycle back TTC after our last loss, waiting for AF now

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? I think I might be having a chemical pregnancy? (I really dislike this term, but I don’t know how else to say it). My hopes were up but only for a second so it doesn’t sting too bad. It was a real mind fuck last time to make it almost to the end of the first trimester and my body still thought it was growing a baby. So I am mostly feeling grateful that at least my body knew it wasn’t going to happen this time. But now I would like AF to come so I can move on. 

I am going to put some *TW* pee stick talk in a box here (don’t worry, no pics!). TLDR: I’m not pregnant

I was expecting my period on Sat or Sun, so I tested on Friday morning (11dpo) and it was negative. Then Saturday I had a positive on 3 different brands, but pretty faint, especially for 12dpo. I thought at first maybe it was just bad luck with indents, but I have tested each morning since with similar results. Now I’m 15dpo and the tests have not progressed at all, they’re getting a little lighter this morning, just waiting for AF. I’m clearly not pregnant, but it seems like maybe I caught the start of something that didn’t work out? It would not be surprising to me given our very scientific diagnosis of “old eggs” 🙄

Questions? For anyone that has had a chemical, how quickly did your body get back to business? 

GTKY: Have you ever gone out for Black Friday deals on Thanksgiving night? I hate shopping with the fiery passion of a thousand suns, and the only thing I dislike more than shopping is people, so no, you won’t catch me out doing any Black Friday things 😂
  • ****lurking***

@maggiemadeit, I'm sorry you are going through this. Sending all the positive vibes and hugs your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • @maggiemadeit, I’m so sorry. With my chemical, I tested positive the same day I started bleeding. It took about 5-6 days for tests to go negative. Ovulation was super delayed (CD42 or something). Sending you hugs. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.
    I have two kids and had a loss at 11w at the end of October

Status: I think I’m getting my first period today. I had a negative UPT on Monday (3w post Mc)

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? I’m getting back into my running routine which I love. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results. We’re planning to try again after the holidays so for now I’m enjoying not being pregnant for this period. 

Questions? Nope

GTKY: Have you ever gone out for Black Friday deals on Thanksgiving night? No, never had time for that. Also where I live now, all stores of any decent size aren’t allowed to be open on Thanksgiving. Which is great except it also includes grocery stores, and that’s highly inconvenient. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• @catem07 I’m so sorry for your loss. That’s great that you’re getting back to your running. I miss it so much right now! 

A kind reminder that we don’t mention live children here, except in the TFAS (trying for a second) thread. If it’s super necessary to mention, please use a TW (trigger warning) and/or a spoiler box. Just out of respect to those in the group who do not have live children and have been trying a long time, experienced loss(es), or are struggling with infertility.  
  • @sunshine134 @wanderlustsoul Thanks a lot for the support ladies, and thanks for sharing your experience ❤️

AF came this morning. I am grateful to my body for letting this one go, and I am moving forward. I still believe that it will happen for us. We WILL find that last good egg when the time is right. 
  • @maggiemadeit lurkey loo - i had a "chemical" sept 2021 (started bleeding at 5w6d) i would say i bled a smidge longer than usual and my next cycle started after 25 days... so a little shorter. the next cycle also had smidge longer bleeding, but normal 28 days... 
  • @anniemarie887 Thank you for sharing, I appreciate it.