1st Trimester

Dizzy spells anyone??

Does anyone else feel dizzy 80 percent of the time? Why? And what can help? 

Re: Dizzy spells anyone??

• I have also had a lot of dizzy spells! I am 5 weeks and 5 days and it is my first pregnancy so I don’t have any answers or explanations sorry! It seems to hit when the fatigue is worse too
  • So dizzy that I nearly passed out at work and got put on a medical leave! My doctor said to drink lots of water, drink pedialyte, eat salty things, and get up very slowly. 
  • Loading the player...
  • No good advice but just jumping in here to say me too. I'm going in for my first OB visit tomorrow (was supposed to be to establish well woman care and talk about TTC but surprise I'm pregnant) and wanted to ask what they can suggest to help. I'm a veterinarian so bending down and getting up over and over is a big part of my day. I didn't have this issue with my first son (7 years ago granted), so it was pretty surprising. If anyone has anything that's worked well I would love to hear about it. 
  • The dizzy spells are terrible! Especially when standing up after sitting for a while. Mine have got so bad that I don't want to drive the car right now because I just space out. I've heard it's something that tails off after the first 12 weeks though. 
  • This is happening to me too sporadically. I’ve noticed eating something or drinking water helps!
  • Chewing ice us always a go to for me 
  • Same here. Well into 7 weeks now and 1st pregnancy. I'm dizzy all the time it feels like I'm floating. Fruits have been helpful. Some blueberry,  banana and Oranges and of course 10-30min maps when i can.