November 2022 Moms

We made it to our birth month!!

I haven’t seen anyone post this yet, but it felt worthy of a little celebration. It’s been nice going through pregnancy with all of you (in a sense) and I wish you all lots of luck! How is everyone feeling about the big day (if it hasn’t yet arrived)? 

Personally, I’m both so excited and a little apprehensive. I’ll be having a scheduled C-section at 39+1; next week. It was a huge debate for me throughout pregnancy as my first was an emergency C-section with unexplained complications… but now baby girl is still breech at 37/38 weeks, so she helped to show me the right way. Nervous to experience a C-section again but I think it’ll be very different from the emergency after 24+ hours of labor. Any words of encouragement/ positive stories welcome :) 

All the best! 

Re: We made it to our birth month!!

• Hooray! @kdw04072020 my only words of advice are more words of support and that you're not alone. I am 38 weeks today, and as of this morning, the little one is breech-slightly transverse. They like the position with their head to the right of my belly button. They have been going back and forth for a few weeks. I have a scheduled C one week from today at 39 weeks. The most important thing is healthy baby, healthy mom so however we get there is A-OK with me. 

:) 
  • Love this @ravenhairedgirl83! Good luck to you next week; I’ll be two days behind you 😊