December 2022 Moms
Options

Are you planning to take a babymoon?

Babymoon:noun
a relaxing or romantic vacation taken by parents-to-be before their baby is born.

Are you planning to take a babymoon? 66 votes

Yes
51% 34 votes
No
19% 13 votes
Unsure
28% 19 votes

Re: Are you planning to take a babymoon?

• Options
    I don’t know if we’ll do a babymoon, but we plan to have all of the fun and adventures with our 11 and 7 year old this summer, since it will be our last as a party of 4 :)
  • Options
    We’re in the middle of making some house updates (new floors, new windows, new kitchen) and we have an across country wedding this summer, so no babymoon for us. I’m excited about having what will basically feel like a new house before baby gets here though! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We did a babymoon for our first pregnancy and looked back on it fondly. I think we’ll do an overnight stay at a hotel nearby. We’d also like to do a day trip with us and our daughter since it’ll be the time the three of us take a trip! 😭😭😭
  • Options
    Yes! To Vegas!! 
  • Options
    Most likely not, we are going on a pre-planned summer vacation with my parents, sister, and brother in law which is as close as we will probably get. But it is hard to get away with a very needy dog and with both of us continuing our education.
  • Options
    Probably somewhere close by, we have a few vacations with the kids this summer so nothing big 
  • Options
    msd15msd15 member
    Our wedding anniversary is in November and we decided to take our daughter with us so we can have one last vacay as a family of 3. Nothing fancy, will be a weekend trip to the mountains 
  • Options
    My baby daddy left me. Therefore I will take this baby moon alone. Also what kind of mother is willing to leave there newborn home alone with some wack ass nanny. I AMMMM. I am about the blow this party uppppp and maybe get pregnant again. Amen sisters sorry ladies confused
  • Options
    We just got back from a babymoon in Hawaii. We had the trip planned prior to our pregnancy and it ended up becoming a babymoon. It was really sweet and I’m glad to have had a final trip away for a week with just my husband before the chaos ensues. 
  • Options
    I sure hope so, but doesn’t seem likely—I’m also anticipating that I’ll be hoarding my PTO till maternity leave.
  • Options
    I had preplanned vacation w just my siblings that will end up happening in 2nd trimester, so highly unlikely to be able to travel far w partner with our remaining time. I might just book us a hotel getaway for a couple of days or something. 
  • Options
    I wouldn’t say I have a “baby moon” but I have a lot of concerts that I’ll be attending within the next few months 
  • Options
    alexa_rosiealexa_rosie member
    edited July 2022
    My baby moon is more like a local staycation at the relaxing hotel for a few days as I don’t feel like traveling too far at this point. 
  • Options
    We just got back from ours. It was short and sweet, 2 nights 3 days but exactly what we needed ❤️
  • Options
    Well, not really a babymoon, but we’re going to take our first kiddo on her first plane trip since the start of the pandemic. We’ll visit my sister. One night, she’ll babysit so we can have a nice date night on our own. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    annettyyannettyy member
    edited October 2022
    Yeah, we just got back from our trip. It was amazing! I'm at 30 weeks, so I was a little bit worried about the flight. My husband even contacted the customer service of our airlines here for the information and they provided it. They also helped me with everything all the time on board. So, everything went much better than I expected.