January 2023 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms Oct 17th

Happy Monday!  How was everyone's weekend? 
Throw your random items for the week here.

GTKY: What is your favorite type of pie?

Re: Weekly Randoms Oct 17th

• Options
    Happy Monday! We had a chill Saturday and a busy Sunday this weekend. We did a mini photo session yesterday afternoon and I think they’re gonna turn out really nice. We brought our pup and she was a literal nightmare! She does not care for the camera and I thought treats would help but they actually made it worse. Luckily, I had my sister there to take her away after the first few minutes of trying. 

I LOVE pie. During this season my favorite is apple pie!
  • Options
    @r_kenn99 awww did you manage any photos with the pup?

We don’t really have traditional weekends in our house. Both of our work (mine in event directing, his in running the theater) are busiest on weekends, so we tend to have something like Wednesdays-ish be our “off” days. But no off days this week. We have our baby shower on Saturday, so I’m using this week for a deep house cleaning and finishing what I can prep in the nursery before the big day. Getting very excited to see so many friends to celebrate our boy!

GTKY: I love all kinds of pie, but I enjoy most either warm fruit pie with ice cream, or pecan pie. (I’m cheating and saying all of them 😂)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cc_clark The photographer said she got a couple but I have zero expectations. It was that bad! 😆 My baby shower is this Saturday too! Hooray! Hope you have the best time and feel showered with love 💙
  • Options
    @r_kenn99 oh no, sorry your pup wasn't into pictures!  

@r_kenn99 and @cc_clark hope you both have great baby showers!

Low key weekend here, but we got some good fall hikes in.  Favorite pie is probably strawberry, but any homemade pie is amazing.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's starting to get real here as we all move into the 3rd tri! Can't believe my bump still will be growing for 3 more months 😭 it already feels so huge.

GTKY: I think I'm with @cc_clark - I love warm fruit pie a la mode. I think there's something so special about the temperature gradient lol. I don't eat a lot of pie though so I'm not sure beyond that - I probably wouldn't pass anything up atm!
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise I feel the same!  Like I already feel huge, how can I go three more months?? 

As far as pie, that's too hard because I LOVE pie.  I do love a good buttermilk pie!
  • Options
    Okay this app is driving me nuts it keeps logging me out and not sending me notifications so I just keep thinking no one is active! 
  • Options
    @thankfullyamama that has happened to me so often, too. So frustrating!
  • Options
    @thankfullyamama yeah, I was logged in but couldn't post the last day+, and have never gotten notifications!
  • Options
    @thankfullyamama This happens to me so much! It’s made it really hard to stay active despite trying to check frequently!

I’m not the biggest pie person but come fall I love a good sweet potato pie with homemade whipped cream!