June 2023 Moms

Pregnant After Loss

Just wanted to start a thread for those of us who are pregnant after loss to share any anxieties we may be having!

Re: Pregnant After Loss

• @becks105 Hello!  Love the idea.  We have an organization thread pinned in the Board and Thursdays we plan to do weekly Pregnant After a Loss threads. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Hello! I’m so anxious. I miscarried early at 6 weeks in July and just found out I’m pregnant yesterday. I really want to continue going to my body works class but I’m convinced doing lunges and squats caused me to MC last time. It’s so scary. My doctor assured me I can do any exercise I did prior to pregnancy but I’m scared to risk it. Is it worth it? Working out gives me peace but I would feel so horrible to lose one. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We had a very traumatic chemical pregnancy that ended on July 4th. We just found out we are pregnant again at the beginning of October. If working out causes you stress don't do it. What i have done is do a 6min pregnancy pilates video, going to start walking, and have been trying to do gentle streching. I really do empathize with how you feel. Sometimes i get weird cramps from sitting in one position too long or not drinking enough water. It is scary, but truly gentle exercise (at your bodies pace) is okay if you feel calm about it.
  • @mlspinz I'm so sorry for your loss 💔 feel free to check in on our PGAL threads! It can be really helpful with support and understanding of the anxiety that comes with loss.
  • I had a missed miscarriage in April of 2021 baby was 5 weeks 5 days when stopped growing but my body continued to think I was pregnant. Now I'm 7 weeks and I am so anxious about my ultrasound coming up that i won't be able to see the baby or hear the heartbeat again !
  • knottieecec861be829d70b I can related.   Good luck!
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!