June 2023 Moms

PGAL Check In 10/13

This thread is for those who are pregnant after a previous loss(es). TW for entire thread due to discussion of MC, TFMR, CP, etc. 

Weeks/EDD?

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically?

Any appointment updates?

Any big milestones?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Re: PGAL Check In 10/13

• Weeks/EDD? 5w1d / June 14

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Just riding the waves this week. Some days I feel great physically, but that's harder emotionally, and vice versa. Feeling thankful for the uptick in nausea again today haha. At first I was SO optimistic and blissful and felt certain that this pregnancy was safe and nothing would happen. But the anxiety has kicked in now and my PGAL brain is doing its thing. My DH doesn't really know how to handle the emotions sometimes, and when I worried this week with the lack of symptoms, I could tell it worried him too. He just kept saying we didn't have to worry because nothing was going to happen.

Any appointment updates? First appointment scheduled for November 3rd! So hard to wait, but i know we'll get to see baby and their heartbeat since I'll be 8w!

Any big milestones? Nothing yet ❤️

Rants/Raves/Questions? DH and I are nicknamey people and picked a nickname for baby before we settle on their real name later on! Since this will be the final installment of babies from us, we've affectionately called this babe Shrimpy 🍤