February 2023 Moms
Options

October Symptoms

Any new symptoms this month? Any old symptoms that you just can't seem to kick? Talk about them here!
Me: 34  DH: 34
Married 10/28/17
Our TTC Journey
TTC #1 February '18
Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: October Symptoms

• Options
    The hunger kicked in, and I've finally started to gain weight. Also I'm getting quite severe pelvic joint pain both front and back so I'm starting to worry I won't have the active sporty pregnancy I was hoping for 😥

Also if kicking is a symptom I've that as well. He's having a ball right now 😂
  • Options
    I've got weird pulling going on by my crotch and even some pressure already. My boobs seemed to have gotten bigger which is great for my husband. They had been pretty sad since I stopped nursing over a year and half ago and now you can't see the wrinkles. 😆 Enjoy it while it lasts husband because in a few years they will probably be in a permanent state of sadness.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @seeds_of_joy expanding boobs over here, too! My husband has told me that if when we’re done with having kids, he’s going to try to help me get a breast tuck. I’ve nursed a lot of years considering how few kids I have, lol. 

Another symptom this trimester- I’m having waves of crazy exhaustion. Like big time exhaustion. I just finished making breakfast and then felt this like, “Whoa…. I’m tired.” I still ate breakfast, but I’m wary of my blood pressure to go low, as I had big issues last pregnancy in my third trimester. We’ll see what’s coming!!
  • Options
    seeds_of_joyseeds_of_joy member
    edited October 2022
    @cpk3535 I didn't even know boobs did that until I was done nursing my 4 year old (who was almost 3 at the time). I was horrified after almost 11 years of being continuously pregnant and/or nursing and then having a break and finding out I have grandma boobs. 😆. Are you actually going to do the tuck? Your husband must also value boobs. Lol mine said he didn't mind them all saggy but I think he was trying to be nice.

Either way, they were well earned. 
  • Options
    @seeds_of_joy Actually, my husband’s way more of a butt guy, lol 😂 I think he just wants to let me do it to be nice to me. I’ll see if I actually do it or not. I’m not that big anyway, so to be flat and saggy at my size isn’t that big of a deal. Plus I’m cheap, so indulging in plastic surgery doesn’t really sound like my thing!!
  • Options
    @cpk3535 maybe we both need to just suck it up and love our saggy baggies for what they are... powerful and miraculous!
  • Options
    So the persistent nausea ended around 13 weeks… but I’m now 21 weeks and still having some rough evenings. Seems to happen in spurts (2-4 days in a row) and then I’ll feel ok for a week.

This baby is also SO active - constantly kicking around. It’s really nice to know he/she is moving around in there but it accentuates the nausea. Any tips?? I have been drinking plenty of water, avoiding long gaps between meals/snacks… 
  • Options
    Hunger has returned! I lost about 10 pounds in the first trimester and have been steady at that weight up until now (21 weeks) but I have a feeling that the weight gain is starting soon because of how I’m always thinking about food. 
  • Options
    @mama529 Lemon or ginger tea might be helpful with managing nausea. I personally felt that acupuncture was extremely helpful in managing my nausea during the first trimester as well.

@irgarcia2022 That is wonderful news that you are able hungry all the time and able to gain weight again. First trimester can be so tough!