January 2023 Moms
Options

Product Spotlight: Health and Safety

Sorry! I never posted this last week so we’ll have two spotlights this week.

This is a place for FTMs to ask questions and S+TMs to share the wealth of knowledge they've accumulated on baby products. This week is all about baby/toddler health and safety. 

FTMs: what questions do you have? Products you want to know about?

S+TMs: what are your recommendations? think medications, illness, thermometer, gas/colic "treatment," are you a nose frida fan or prefer something else, how do you give baby meds? What's in your first aid kit? teething remedies?  recommendations for clipping those tiny talons (fingernails)? what about in the baby's room? (we do have a planned "baby proofing thread" but can combine that here as well.) 

Share your thoughts

Re: Product Spotlight: Health and Safety

• Options
    Recs... I had a Boon kit for lots of health accessories, but I'd go with the Frieda Baby stuff now, and yes the nose Frieda is amazing!  
    Have baby Tylenol, saline solution, gripe water, etc on hand and find out dosing from your ped. 
    Having both an infrared and standard thermometer makes temp taking easier.

Baby proofing didn't come into play until crawling and walking, but if you're registering for those things, outlet covers, door knob covers, baby gates, cabinet locks (the magnetic ones are great).