April 2023 Moms
Options

Ten Things Tuesday

Good Morning! What are ten-ish things that are making you happy this week? 

Re: Ten Things Tuesday

• Options
    1. Drinking coffee alone in the dark. 
    2. My son is currently still asleep, allowing for #1
    3. The little baby growing away in my belly. 
    4. Going away for a wedding this weekend. Staying in a hotel all by myself and hopefully getting some amazing sleep. 
    5. Meal kit delivery so I don’t have to cook much next week. 
    6. My husband who works so hard and takes great care of our family. 
    7. My sweet little boy. 
    8. We have been potty training and it’s gone so incredibly well. 
    9. Smoothies, donuts, breakfast sandwiches. 
    10. Fall weather coming soon!
  • Options
    1. Getting to drink (and actually finish!) a hot cup of coffee at a coffee shop today
    2. The leaves starting to change colors already
    3. Having more produce from our garden than I know what to do with
    4. My first trip away from my toddler next weekend for a wedding with college friends
    5. The sensory play group we went to today, where my son had so much fun playing and making a mess that I didn't have to clean up 😅
    6. Cool fall temperatures
    7. Unpacking my son's fall wardrobe/next size up clothes....dying at the cute overalls and plaid/flannel
    8. An amazing chiropractor appointment that helped me get a good night's sleep
    9. My husband's excitement over the new baby (judging by the number of people he has told already 😆)
    10. A mostly easy first trimester (big hugs to those of you still throwing up on the reg!)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) my dog. She's been so sympathetic. She sat patiently in the backyard by me while I threw up last night lol
    2) my husband. So supportive and loving. I had the opposite partner before and it was traumatic, so I'm still amazed when H reacts to me with kindness and love in every situation. It feels great.
    3) strawberry protein smoothies, helping with hunger and food aversions and delicious 😋
    4) pottery barn, who surprised me by delivering an order today I didn't think would come until November
    5) friends, the comfort show that puts me to sleep
    6) my patio and bird feeders. Out of nowhere you turn into a bird watcher. 
    7) Uber eats
    8) movie dates with Hubs
    9) sunshine
    10) when my cat wants to cuddle