Pregnant after a Loss

Miscarried 7 weeks ago, dark positive test

Hi everyone, I miscarried 7 weeks ago at 6 weeks. I began to miscarry on May 5th and stopped around May 10th. I never went back to the doctor to check my HCG levels. Since I was so early the doctor advised to go back a week later to get an ultrasound to make sure everything was clearing as it was supposed too and it was. I didn't take a pregnancy test three weeks later because to be honest I didn't even know that was recommended. Since I haven't started my actual cycle I decided to take a test last week being 6 weeks since I miscarried and immediately there was a dark blue positive line. I took another test that same day and it said pregnant. A week later, which is today, I took another one and the positive line appears to have gotten darker. I'm so confused. I know it could be HCG from the miscarriage, but could this be a new pregnancy? I have an appt on the 13th of July and I just feel so eager to find out what's going on.

Re: Miscarried 7 weeks ago, dark positive test

• From what I’ve read it sounds like it could be a new pregnancy but you can’t be sure unless you got blood work done twice 48 hours apart to look for a rise in the Hcg levels or an ultrasound. Hoping for the best!!
  • Most likely a new pregnancy! The same thing happened to me my first pregnancy! It was a chemical and then a few weeks later I got another positive and much darker that time & I was definitely pregnant! You are highly likely to get pregnant after birth & a loss I can’t remember why but you’re just very fertile during those times.