Baby is the size of a(n):

Team blue/pink/green:

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: what do you love most about fall?

Re: Weekly check in 09/12/2022

• EDD / Weeks + Days: 10/01/2023 22ish weeks? 

Baby is the size of a(n): coconut 

Team blue/pink/green: PINK

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy ultrasound tomorrow 

How are you feeling?: really good! I did a weekend get-away with my mom from Friday-Sunday and was able to buy all the major things I need for the nursery for a discounted price and got to have some much needed rest away from my toddler who currently has hand foot and mouth and continues to wake every hour 😬

Rants/Raves: my husband was SUCH a good dad to our toddler all by himself for the first time for the duration of my trip! Im really proud of him and it melts my heart to see how him and our sons bond is growing 

Questions: okay where are you girl moms shopping for the nice soft cotton clothes with ruffles hahah I find a lot of cute outfits but they feel scratchy! 

GTKY: what do you love most about fall? Omg we do annual fall family photos and this years will also be my maternity photos and I’m just so darn excited because I LOVE the dress I chose and my son and husbands outfits will coordinate great!

• EDD / Weeks + Days: Jan 31st / 19+6
    Baby is the size of a(n): mango
    Team blue/pink/green: pink
    Upcoming Appointments: AS Thursday!
    How are you feeling?: Pretty good, food aversions still are around but that's it
    Rants/Raves: Rant: We ordered a car over 6 months ago, and now they can't deliver a 2022, what we wanted is now only available in a higher model, and it's unknown if the 2023 will be eligible for rebates, putting our price  potential 15k over what our initial cost was. Order cancelled.
    Rave: Had a nice vacation away at the beach last week!
    Questions: How much baby shopping have you done?  I have only bought clothes so far (that I absolutely do not need as I still have boxes of clothes with tags on from my first 😂... I have a baby clothes buying problem)
    GTKY: what do you love most about fall? The weather, cider, apple picking, fall foliage... Everything!

@thankfullyamama Burt's Bees, Carter's organic line, cat and jack and the other target lines. For really soft, bamboo, but that's usually pricey and they grow so fast.
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 1/24 // 21w

Baby is the size of a(n): Endive

Team blue/pink/green: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: checkup was supposed to be this afternoon, but dr had an emergency, had to reschedule me to next Wednesday:/

How are you feeling?: Meh? The shortness of breath is really uncomfortable and distracting, still not finding any relief. Otherwise ok, a bit stressed and tired, but manageable 

Rants/Raves: I started back to my directing gig this last week and I’m so frustrated with my capacity. I know I shouldn’t be so perfectionist right now, but it’s just not like me to be forgetful of tasks or so tired & spacey. Having a hard time not stressing about mistakes and slowness, small or not.

Questions: Anyone use a chiropractor during pregnancy or have tips for finding a good one? I’ve always used massage therapy and still do, but I’m wondering if a chiro would be better for all the hip and low back pain. Stretching only relieves so much.

GTKY: what do you love most about fall? I’m partial to clothes and food! I love boots, sweaters and layers, and I’m always excited for soup season! It’s such a cozy time of year, without the seasonal blues of dreary winter in the Midwest.

@thankfullyamama Aw, so cute! Fall is the best season for photos I think. It’s like pulling teeth to get my husband to take pictures. Maybe baby will convince him to take family photos occasionally 

@willrunforcookies we haven’t bought anything yet. We’re waiting to see what’s left after the shower at the end of October to prioritize what baby still needs (but it is hard to not just buy alllll the clothes)

• EDD / Weeks + Days: 1/3/23 24 weeks today

Baby is the size of a(n): cantaloupe

Team blue/pink/green: pink

Upcoming Appointments: glucose test Thursday 

How are you feeling?: A bit more anxious lately, worried that I’m not feeling baby movements as often or as strong. I think it’s all in my head though because I’ve been so busy it’s harder to keep track. I’ve also been craving more sweets this week!! Trying to keep that at bay.

Rants/Raves: We’re headed to Kauai on Sunday for our baby moon! Really looking forward to a week of rest. It’s been a very busy summer at our house.

Questions: none this week.

GTKY: what do you love most about fall? The overall coziness of it! I literally daydream about it all year round, especially during heat waves like the one we’re coming out of right now!

@willrunforcookies we also haven’t bought much and are waiting until after baby shower. I haven’t even purchased any clothes! My mom has taken care of that for now. :) 

• edited September 2022
    @cc_clark I’m about to try a chiropractor out this coming Monday for my hip pain. I’ve had some before pregnancy but since I’ve gotten pregnant it’s gotten worse. My OB said it’s completely fine as long as they are certified and they feel comfortable working on pregnant patients. Luckily the one my sister goes to focused a lot of prenatal and infant patients. I’ve heard places like the Joint have people that are certified as well and they have locations all over the US! 
  • @jessicalynn1777 thanks! I think I’ll start researching near me