February 2023 Moms

Ridiculous dreams

Hey yall.  I know that weird dreams are normal for pregnant women but bless! I am having nightmares every night. The kind where I wake up shaking, crying, and terrified to go back to sleep. I know I can't control my dreams but I was just wondering if anyone else was having dreams like this nightly. I'm only 16+2 so I have a long way to go, but the idea of going to sleep stresses me out knowing I'm going to wake up at least once in a panic attack. 
For instance tonight I had a dream my oldest child had passed away 😢 i know they're just dreams but I had to go crawl into bed with him... mind you he's 14 so he was like wtf are you doing mom, but after I told him he was okay with me laying in there for a while. 

Re: Ridiculous dreams

• @anxious-mama I definitely have had some weird dreams. Nothing too scary but definitely weird. 

I wonder if yoga, heart centered meditation, or prayer would help shift those dreams into something more positive. 
  • Yes same here! :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Speaking of super ridiculous dreams, I had one this morning. I don't often remember my dreams but this one is quite memorable! I went to the doctor to submit my eggs so they could test them to see what's wrong with me. I waited for the results and turns out I had to have 2 surgeries in my lady parts  One issue was that my vagina's opening was too big and they wanted to make it smaller. So I was left with the dilemma of how will I give birth if they do this? It probably would have helped if the eggs I submitted weren't my MIL's chicken eggs. 🤭 I'm not making this up. I woke up seriously traumatized.