3rd Trimester
Options

Easy 3rd trimester?

Not trying to jinx myself or rub salt in anyone's wounds...

FTM @34 weeks everything seems too good to be true. I feel great and was expecting misery. I had more "complaints" (painful hemorrhoids, right hip pain, COVID, sensitive gag reflex) in 2nd trimester than I do in 3rd but even then it wasn't that bad. 

Sometimes I don't even feel pregnant especially when I'm sleeping on my side... 

Can anyone else relate to having a super easy third trimester? 

MAYBE the misery before actual labor is coming... after all I still got 6 weeks to go.

How are you doing??

Best Answer

• Options
    corrinneycorrinney member
    Answer ✓
    I felt really good during my 3rd up until 37ish weeks. I am 39w4d now and am miserable. I am so ready to meet baby! 

Answers

• Options
    With my first pregnancy, the only issue I had in my 3rd trimester was with sleeping. No problems otherwise, and I was teaching in the classroom until I went into labor. So far, so good this time too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    With my first, i had a great pregnancy overall. Even third trimester felt great. I was induced at 37 weeks so if i went longer maybe I’d start feeling bad. This time around with baby number 2, I’ve been ready to give birth for months lol. It’s been a rough go this time. I’m on lovenox blood thinner injections daily, have SPD, gestational diabetes, and feel overall extremely tired and out of breath lately. 😔