What's coming up? (FW, testing, etc.):

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO & TWW Wednesday 8/31

• Options
    Status (WTO, TWW, benched, etc.): TWW

CD (/DPO if applicable): 19/4

What's coming up? (FW, testing, etc.): Testing 9/6

R/R: I've been struggling with some depression the last few days. The new job just hasn't been what I hoped for (although it is admittedly still early days) and I got some disappointing news from a friend a few days ago. I know I should maybe reach out to talk to someone, but that is such a challenge when I don't have an existing relationship established and I literally don't want to do anything other than the bare necessities. Hoping that a few days away this weekend will be good and help me get motivated to make some changes. 

CS/Q: Nope

**Feel free to make suggestions for what to include/omit/change for this new combined format!
  • Options
    @abjm0325 It sucks that depression can get better if you do stuff for it but depression itself makes it hard to do stuff.

Status (WTO, TWW, benched, etc.): TWW

CD (/DPO if applicable): 22/4

What's coming up? (FW, testing, etc.): UPTs next week 

R/R: I don’t understand why the TWW is so much worse than WTO, but it feels like it. 😫 I mean the whole time you’re waiting, and you’ve got to wait longer to take a pregnancy test when you’re in WTO, so why do I get so anxious during the TWW? 

CS/Q: None
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @krb99 Ugh, sometimes I think the closer I get to testing the more anxiety there is. Stay strong!