March 2023 Moms
Options

Unpopular Opinions! 8/25

What’s on your mind? 

Re: Unpopular Opinions! 8/25

• Options
    Group "pick a partner" projects are the worst. Like why are we doing this at work? This social torture should have been left in high school. 

(P.S. Yes, I was always, and still am, the odd man out).
  • Options
    @marebear15 I can say with certainty that it's not an unpopular opinion! We're doing an event with a partner company and it is the worst. It's all the bulldozing and and passing of responsibility of the other company and all of the over-extension to get shit done well by me and my team. Fun! ::eye roll:: 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had so much of this in grad school. And guess who got stuck spearheading things because everyone else was too passive/lazy?

I don’t have a UO yet today. I’ll think of one. 
  • Options
    Ok I thought of one. I don’t understand the point of posting an US photo to a board like this and never posting anywhere else. I would never do that. Who would care? They all look like blobs early on. But tons of people do it in every BMB I’ve been on. 

This coming from someone who doesn’t post them even though I participate (I don’t post pics on public forums). So maybe I don’t have room to talk. I get posting it if you participate. 
  • Options
    I have a dog, and I love my dog, but I am not at all a dog person. Going up and petting a strangers dog does not appeal to me at all. I’ll pet mine thanks 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

(Photo of her as a puppy cause I miss it) 
  • Options
    I'm old and do not understand all the new social media apps at all. I have FB, IG, and Telegram and can barely keep up with those. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat I don't know what telegram is!
  • Options
    @cheznet the only reason I have Telegram is because I have friends overseas that don't have FB and it's free to talk to them through it. 😅
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @disneybaby23 - I'm not a dog or cat person. I just don't like animals touching me or getting in my space. But when I tell people I'm not a pet person, they act like I'm a psychopath.
  • Options
    My husband is the biggest dog person I've ever met and I'm just not. I don't dislike dogs and I'm a huge animal lover in general but dogs are a lot of work and they can be scary sometimes. Even with a litter box, cats are easier imo. I find it very weird the way society has made it where you can't dislike dogs at all.
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    @mytrueloves I would love if we could get a car instead of a dog, for exactly the reasons you describe. But, MH is severely allergic so that’s not gonna happen. 
  • Options
    muggsd said:
    @mytrueloves I would love if we could get a car instead of a dog, for exactly the reasons you describe. But, MH is severely allergic so that’s not gonna happen. 
    Allergic to cars?? 🤣
  • Options
    mamahoschmamahosch member
    edited August 2022
    I’m not a “crunchy” mom lol. Most of the stuff that other moms think are crunchy I just roll my eyes and move on with my life lol
  • Options
    @mamahosch I don't even know what is and isn't considered crunchy anymore. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @cheznet lol clearly I need to proofread myself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cats! He’s allergic to cats 😂
  • Options
    @muggsd I Like the car story better. Has to ride a bike everywhere cause of extreme car allergies 🤣
  • Options
    @Wishilivedinflorida OMG I was thinking the same thing as I was looking through the ultrasound thread. Like I've literally never seen you before but ok.