October 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Check-In w/o 08/22

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย 

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing):

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:

๐—ฅants/Raves:ย 

Questions:

GTKY: What are your favourite late summer memories?

Re: Weekly Check-In w/o 08/22

• Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 31+1 w/ tripletsย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: a car headrestย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Pink x3

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing): still so close

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: 9/2 for MFM ultrasound and visit. Big news is we have our C-section scheduled for 9/16! This is the last day they would let us go since they donโ€™t schedule them on weekends. Iโ€™ll be 34 weeks + 4 days.

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: uncomfortable. Really glad the babies are doing well, but also unsure how Iโ€™m going to survive a few more weeks of them continuing to grow.

๐—ฅants/Raves:ย Rave: My mom and her two friends stayed with us over the weekend and painted 3 rooms, put together 3 cribs and did a bunch of yard work. Iโ€™m so appreciative for all they did.
    Rant: I have a lot I could rant about but at this point Iโ€™m just tired.

Questions:

GTKY: What are your favourite late summer memories? I remember a lot of camping and campfires. Makes me crave a sโ€™more.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jen_third22 youโ€™re a superwoman! For real, carrying one baby is hard work. Glad to hear you got your c-section scheduled! ๐Ÿ’•
  • Options
    @katiekins029 I'm taking my mat leave at 36 weeks. I'm a bridal consultant and my work involves being on my feet for extended amounts of time, lifting dresses (though my team helps), doing the stairs multiple times, and lots of bending. Physically it's getting exhausting and the last thing I'd want is for my water to break on a wedding dress ๐Ÿ˜…
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: October 5th, 34 weeksย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Quokka!

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Pink

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing): Audrey Rose, Abigail Rose or Annika Mayย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Virtual w/ my secondary midwife next week

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Tired and heavy, but getting excited that it's close to go time! This is exactly how far along I was in my first pregnancy when I essentially was forced into early mat leave by the pandemic and I'm so excited to get to experience these last few weeks not in isolation.ย 

๐—ฅants/Raves: Rant: Elevator etiquette, or lack thereof, in public has really been getting on my nerves lately when I'm out with the stroller.ย  Rave: my work is throwing me a shower on the 9th and I'm so excited! That's one of the things that lockdowns canceled last time so I'm stoked to have a happy send off.

Questions:ย 

GTKY: What are your favourite late summer memories? Lots of memories of sitting out at night trying to soak up the last of summer with pals or family, by a campfire or on a porch. I love that late summer nights are cool enough here to be enjoyable but not chilly. Definitely lots of smores memoriesย 
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 10/18 but c section at 10/17

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: care bear.ย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM+

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Blue

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing): still have no idea.

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย  I had MFM today. Next appointment is in 2 weeks.

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Huge and slow. My mood is bad. I'm so overwhelmed by everything. My other kids sense weakness and they are taking advantage of it.

๐—ฅants/Raves: Rant: last week I got the wall mural in and it was all wrong so they sent a replacement. The replacement got here and it was damaged with these weird crimpy indentations all.over every panel. I could have gotten over one or two but there were dozens. I sent pictures to the company and she was like "peel and stick is hard to install." I didn't install this. It came like this. It's still on the roll. I'm just mad because now I'm going to start over from scratch while fighting for a refund.
    Raves: The baby's room has walls and now a door!! The trim goes up tomorrow and then it gets sanded on Friday. I'm buying the flooring next week so we can tackle it labor day weekend.ย 

Questions:

GTKY: What are your favourite late summer memories? We used to play a lot of tag in our neighborhood.ย 
  • Options
    @krysnicole1022 What a friggin pain that mural has become! Sorry, mama. That sucks. I spent a good 7 months fighting for a refund from a furniture company here. Some companies are so brutal about them! Hope it goes better soon.
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: October 13th / 33w today

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Celery

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Green

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing):

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Tomorrow routine OB appointment

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: BIG - finally feeling a lot of symptoms that come with the big belly.ย  I'm moving more slowly, I'm feeling more pains, I'm out of breath and more acid reflux.ย  Luckily my sleep has been relatively okay besides getting up to pee.ย  I am also feeling overwhelmed that I have seven more weeks (or more) of getting bigger.ย 

๐—ฅants/Raves: Rant - to my point above I'm just wishing I could stop working and relax, but I don't want to waste any of my leave on time without baby.ย  I'm so grateful for the leave I get which is relatively decent for the US, but I'm still feeling a bit bitter that it's so short if I'm honest.ย  And also our crib has been here for weeks and DH is really procrastinating helping me set it up.ย  I know we have plenty of time but I don't want to stare at the big box in my living room anymore. Rave - I went for a growth scan & BPP last week and I was so nervous, but things went fine.ย  The US tech even took some 3D photos for us which were both creepy and fascinating.ย  It made me feel like baby is coming very soon!

Questions:ย  When should I pack my hospital bag?ย  I'm a preparer and feel like I should just get it ready, but it also seems like I may be over the top...lol

GTKY: What are your favourite late summer memories?ย  What a great question.ย  Getting off the beach and enjoying a dinner outside with a light sweatshirt and some friends/family.ย  Nothing better!
  • Options
    @sandy5693 pack whenever you want! I'll pack mine soon just in case.ย 
  • Options
    @sandy5693 A lot of birth prep is you preparing yourself to feel safe snd calm in the birthing process. If it feels good to tick those boxes now, do it now! If it stresses you out do it gradually. I usually recommend at least having everything you want in your bag on hand and making sure both you and your partner know where everything is in late third trimester. Full term is 37 weeks so that's a great deadline for having the bag actually packed minus the things you'll throw in last minute like toothbrushes, phone chargers etc. I recommend having a list in the top of the bag or on the fridge of what those last minute items are just in case the adrenaline of go-time means you'll forget something.
  • Options
    @krthouse thank you! That is helpful.ย  I think it will make me feel calmer having most of it packed.ย  I'm such a list person so this spoke to my soul :)
    Thank you as well @krysnicole1022
  • Options
    The big thing I'm avoiding is installing the car seat. We go straight to a convertible (especially if he's going to end up 9 lbs. Installing it is easy but it's going to make it very very real once I do. I'll probably get it all cleaned up and installed at 36 weeks so I'm full prepared. I'll honestly probably keep the baby bag in the car once it's packed so I won't worry about it. I'm absolutely a list person so I like to have boxes to check. I also need to write out a list of stuff for my friend who is coming to watch the kids. I need to make sure she knows where the epipens are. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ