Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 8/22

abjm0325abjm0325 member
edited August 2022 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 8/22

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/13 AL (or something like that)

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: ubiquinol, clomid, baby aspirin, PNV, methyl folate, progesterone 

R/R: It's Monday and I'm so tired. 😴 I meant to get up for a run this morning, but oops. I have a walk planned with a friend after dinner, so at least the day won't be a total wash in terms of getting moving. Next week things should start to ramp up at work, so this is hopefully the last week where I am lost and a little bored. 

CS/Q: Nope
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/3AL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, BBT, OPK

R/R: I could not sleep for the life of me last night.  I was up until almost 2am the last time I checked the clock.  Dragging today. 

CS/Q: I have been a little lax in temping this cycle and I feel like I screwed it up too much for it to be very accurate at this point.  I've been taking it at different times or not at all. But I am going to start again tomorrow and see. Also going to start OPKs tonight. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Sexy times during fertile period (thanks apple watch), OPK

R/R: I got into the pool on Saturday and did awesome except now it's two days later and everything hurts. Oops? To make up for that, I tried to rest on Sunday by finishing finishing up Vol 3 of 4 for my novel edits and smoking a brisket. I was up WAY past my bedtime to finish the brisket through. In an effort to keep me awake yesterday, we finished Stranger Things, What We Do In The Shadows, Addams Family Values (because my bestie hadn't seen it) to prepare for Wednesday coming out. And I started House of Dragon this morning just to see. (I still have whiplash from how poorly the TV show for GoT ended, so I'm hesitant.)  Today's plan is to actually get some groceries in this house after two weeks, but at least dinner is ready and waiting when we want it. :D It's a 15lb finished brisket. We're gonna need to send some out to friends. haha

CS/Q: I'm trying to use the OPK this cycle to see what's what, so that's been a journey. Wheee...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8?/6?

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: temp, OPKs

R/R: I saw a “list of things to do in summer” thing a few weeks ago, and decided to make one for fall. (Because I saw the summer one at the tail end of the season but my fall list would be ready for the change of season!) I started it this morning and have spent the day weirdly anxious. I think my list may have triggered it—instead of getting excited about things to do in the next few months, I think I just started catastrophizing that I wasn’t going to be able to do any of it! 🤦‍♀️ Part of the problem is my work schedule hasn’t been finalized for the next few months, but it’s not like I won’t be able to have any fun, I just don’t know which days I’ll be free. 😅 Brains are weird, hopefully I’ll have fun with this later instead of spiraling.

CS/Qs: I usually ovulate day 16-18 so things are as usual quiescent for this time in my cycle.
  • Options
    @krb99 - Oooh I love fall. What's on your list of things to do in the fall?? It's important to make time for the fun, so having that list should mean when you do have free time you can jump on it. <3
  • Options
    @nicmkw A lot of Halloween stuff—going to a pumpkin patch, making a jack o’lantern, decorating for Halloween. We plan on visiting family a little before Thanksgiving too. It’d be nice to look back at a list and see all the things I got to do, it would act like a kind of journal. 
  • Options
    @krb99 - We always go apple picking in the fall, since we're in New England and my DH can legitimately eat a bushel of apples in about 2 weeks. It's crazy! Maybe you can add things you know you'll do anyway, but make it fun?? Like getting fall clothes out of storage and putting on a silly fashion show? Maybe finding a Fall Bingo card to carry with you for if/when you're out? (My friends and I love to joke about going out in our first Han Solo outfit for the season: jeans, tall boots, flannel and vest, etc.), but we look for them, too.) Competitive, seasonal trend spotting, but just for laughs. <3 Mmm and the first PSL trip. Darn it, I'm going to make a list like this too! haha