Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS w/o 8.8

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: What is something you're looking forward to about fall?

Re: TFAS w/o 8.8

• What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 3/1AL

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? Hopeful, as long as DH and I can make my short FW

Any questions? nope

Rant/Rave? DD was being super feisty last week but is being extra sweet now. 

GTKY: What is something you're looking forward to about fall? Just enjoying it with DD! She has been celebrating Halloween since the spring: watching the Sesame Street Halloween episodes, checking out jack-o-lantern books from the library, saying "Happy Halloween" over and over again. Hopefully she won't be over Halloween by the time it comes!  :#
  • @hestia-is-wearie You daughter sounds like my kind of girl.  I love it!

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 4/2AL

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 6

Any thoughts about this cycle? I have no idea what is going on honestly. 

Any questions? Nope. 

Rant/Rave?  had about 20 people over yesterday to celebrate my son's birthday yesterday.  We had a party for all his little buddies the weekend before at a local bowling alley.  Pair that with the last week of July/first week of August being my busiest times of work all year.  I am exhausted. 

GTKY: What is something you're looking forward to about fall? Ohhh alllll the things.  My son and I always do a corn maze and make a scarecrow using his old clothes every year at a place by our house.  We have three scarecrows, this will be the fourth. Other than that just all the typical things, halloween, pumpkin carving. everything. It is my favorite. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Loading the player...
  • @ReadyForaB omg 20 people! i’m an extreme introvert , so would probably lock myself in a bathroom after 10 minutes and wait it out :)

@hestia-is-wearie your girl and me would be bffs! 

What number are you trying for? 3

Month/Cycle? 6/6

WTO/TWW? wto

Ages of other child(ren)? 2,4

Any thoughts about this cycle? i started bunch of supplements, very excited to see if they help my cycle and help with terrible PMS. i’m literally debilitated for entire week every month…. 

Any questions?nope

Rant/Rave? went for my physical therapy today, and they also do manual therapy so i got my body realign again! 

Lower temperatures. I live in Texas y’all , and it’s been in triple digits forever now. i’m dreaming of just walking down the block without a danger of heatstroke and a sunburn. Plus, I just got tickets for my mom to visit us from europe in November, and i am beyond excited about that!

Month/Cycle? 7/5

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 3y/o

Any thoughts about this cycle? Benched so just waiting for cycle day 1 of next cycle to actually try again

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? I guess I ranted in the gtky question. 😅

GTKY: What is something you're looking forward to about fall? I get some seasonal insomnia around this time of year because the sun rises too early and wakes me up but sets so late it takes a while for me to wind down for bed. I love it on paper-warm weather! Sun! But I am HOT and TIRED and CRANKY. I actually have some blackout curtains I’ve just been procrastinating on hanging, lol, that might actually fix things without needing the whole planet to move. I also like pumpkin spice lattes.

@hestia-is-wearie I also can’t wait for 3 year old Halloween!

@ReadyForaB  I always feel a little verklempt in the TWW if things aren’t happening like they should be.

@aga31 Hooray for long distance visits from family!
  • @ReadyforaB We just ended "party season" over here. I'm glad we finally have a long break!
    @aga31 Ugh, I can't even imagine having triple digits all the time. It's bad enough when it hits the 90s where I live!
    @krb99 Nothing wrong with PSLs! I will probably get pumpkin cream cold brew when it comes out.

And for those of you who are loving my DD's Halloween obsession...last night I said, "Goodnight, DD! I love you!" and she responded, "Goodnight, Mommy! Happy Halloween!"  :D 
  • What number are you trying for? 3

Month/Cycle? 4/none

WTO/TWW? Still WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 3, 1 

Any thoughts about this cycle? wishing a little now that we hadn’t tried to push cycles to start. The added bloodwork is annoying. Forgot how much I didn’t miss that… 

Any questions? Anyone have experience with high prolactin? Maybe I should jump back to the IF thread - want to check in before I do, though… 

Rant/Rave? It was randomly 90 yesterday and oof I was not ready for that. Rave - just got my first rhubarb harvest! 

i love all the cooler weather, pumpkins patches, and Dinovember! 
  • @hestia-is-wearie Halloween already? Love it! 
    @krb99 I’m too lazy to invest in blackout curtains, but otherwise agree! We all sleep so much better in the winter. Love that summer sunshine, though! 
    @aga31 is it humid where you are? I grew up with triple digit dry heat and it was okay. Humid heat gets me every time, though! 
    @ReadyForaB 20 person party - yikes! Hope you get some wind down time soon! 

Month/Cycle? 12/12 AL

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Meh.

Any questions? Not today

Rant/Rave? I'm feeling all the feels today as I got a BFN this morning and sent my sweet baby off to kindergarten. I don't want that to taint this happy day, but dang if it doesn't heighten my sadness of an ever-increasing age gap if we're lucky enough to have another. I'm so excited for DD though! She has been waiting to start school and was thrilled to go this morning. 

GTKY: What is something you're looking forward to about fall? Everything! I love fall. The cool weather, apple picking, bonfires...it's all great. 
  • @hestia-is-wearie That is so sweet! Hopefully she is just as excited come October. 

@ReadyForaB Ooh, a corn maze is a great idea!

@aga31 I hope the supplements help! What new are you trying?

@krb99 Haha, when I'm hot and cranky I also think the planet should move for me. 

@halfanewt Ugh, all of the extras that come with a non-natural TTC cycle are so annoying.