DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: Winning Wednesday

• Options
    pkpppkpp member
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    pkpp said:

Pain and cramps on lower abdomen. Today I am 38wks and I m having pain from last night nothing progressive to anything but still killing me I think my day already have rough start.

Doesn't sound very winning!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I started wearing my back support again and doing a little yoga. My back feels better, not 100% better, but really any better is winning.
    Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • Options
    After having words with the manager at Walmart about my photo mugs not being in, after I received an email saying they were there, and a very rude employee who told me they had no idea when they would be in and he could not check them.  I received a call at 10am that they were in the store and they would be refunding me what I was charged for the mugs! I am not a person that usually complains, but the man was rude and I have had other rude encounters with him in years past.  But I could use the extra $20 :smiley: Winning!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have one more load of laundry to do until I am officially caught up (after nearly a month without regular laundry access). Plus all the up-and-down the stairs is probably good for my health since I've been INCREDIBLY lazy ever since the weather turned cold.
  • Options
    Believe it or not, the UK tax office! I moved to the US 2 years ago, guess I forgot to inform them (my bad). They just sent out a cheque to me for a nice amount of money from the tax year 13/14 (win one!), unfortunately the wrong name and address but it found its way to me. So I just called them via Skype, got through straight away (win two!) and had them change my details and send me a new cheque, all with very little hassle (win three!) Feeling pretty happy right now. 

Oh yeah, and I just made a batch of mince pies and mini quiches. Total Winning Wednesday!
  • Options
    Had a appt where baby is measuring big. I find that good since I normally have small babies. Went grocery shopping and got a ham on sale for Christmas dinner. Came home and got dinner in the crock pot and kiddos bathed and napping. And my five year old hasn't fought me today! Normally, my days don't go this smooth.
  • Options
    I made it through my great uncles grave side funeral with out peeing my pants, or having to fend off any relieves from rubbing my belly!
  • Options
    My son is asleep and I had a fantastic prenatal massage today. I'm at home ignoring the snow storm outside my window. I call these wins!

• Options
    My husband did all the laundry today while I propped my feet up and watched Netflix!
  • Options
    ALL of my Christmas gifts are wrapped :smiley: It's so exciting. And I even was able to sit on the floor to finish. Though my visiting little brother needed to pull me up off my a$$ :wink: 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My husband and I make a great team and we were definitely winning today! We didn't want to settle for anything less than a full traditional turkey dinner for tomorrow so we've been in the kitchen all day with homemade pies, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green beans, sausage balls, and got the turkey prepped to pop into the oven after my OB appointment tomorrow morning. I'm amazed at how much we were able to accomplish today... but the way I've been cleaning and organizing around here lately I have a pretty good theory about where this strange burst of energy is coming from... ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday season, and if you're hungry tomorrow stop on by! :smiley:
  • Options
    My son had the same thing when we had u/s he is almost 2 with no problems.
  • Options
    How did your little one turn out with the spots on the liver. I have a very similar situation. Found a spot at 20 weeks. Tested negative for CMV and my quad test is good. Then at 25 they found a second spot on his liver.