March 2023 Moms
Options

Weekly symptoms Thread w/o 7/18

bbrahmbhattbbrahmbhatt member
edited July 2022 in March 2023 Moms
39 Hilarious Pregnancy Memes to Help You Get Through Every Trimester

Hey everyone! If you want to talk about your symptoms or ask questions about others' symptoms lets do it in this thread to avoid clogging up the feed.

How are you feeling?

Any questions about symptoms?

Re: Weekly symptoms Thread w/o 7/18

• Options
    It always really fascinates me how symptoms can change dramatically from pregnancy to pregnancy and even week to week in the same pregnancy.
    This week I'm having:
    Morning sickness only after I eat but every single time I eat
    All day exhaustion but horrible insomnia as soon as I go to actually go to sleep
    Super crazy, vivid dreams
    Lots of burping
    All the round ligament pain

Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    muggsdmuggsd member
    @mytrueloves the exhaustion/insomnia fight is so rough. I hope it ends soon for you! 

I’ve entered the nausea phase big time this week. I was able to get a prescription from my midwife but it makes me dizzy and tired so I don’t know which is worse anymore 🙃
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @muggsd my OB prescribed something for me with DD#2 that made me so sleepy, I couldn't take it. I couldn't sleep all day with another kid to watch
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    Headaches. Off and on nausea. Very tired. So bloated it hurts. Crazy realistic dreams/nightmares. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    The insomnia hit last night, oh lord. And I normally sleep so well 😩 The all-day exhaustion sucks that I literally can’t get out of my chair and play with my toddler! And the queasiness anytime food is mentioned sucks. I haven’t had a proper dinner with my son and husband in a week!
  • Options
    I’ve been so exhausted! Some queasiness in the morning, sore breast’s and breakouts. 

Anyones else’s symptoms seem to fluctuate? Yesterday I felt almost normal other than some fatigue but today I’m queasy again in the morning. 
  • Options
    bbrahmbhattbbrahmbhatt member
    edited July 2022
    @mytrueloves @haleyb0519 +1 for the symptoms fluctuating. I'm exhausted, having a lot of headaches, waves of nausea/food doesn't sound good at all, super sense of smell and pelvic twinges. With DD I had a LOT of breast pain/tenderness and it's pretty mild so far. Maybe it will progress as I go on, but the change has me a bit worried. PGAL brain is the worst.

@mamahosch the insomnia is SO annoying! I'm up every night sometime between 1-4 am. Sometimes I can go back to sleep after 30-45 minutes but sometimes I'm up for 2 hours...definitely not helping my exhaustion either!
  • Options
    heytallmamaheytallmama member
    edited July 2022
    I’m also in the fluctuating symptoms boat. I get headaches just about daily that crush me, and my appetite is all over. Im hungry but nothing sounds appealing. 

But today is the first I’ve had nausea so bad I had to lay down! Thank god I work from home; I let my team know I wasn’t feeling well and put up a slack response so I could not puke on my keyboard. Woof. 
  • Options
    @heytallmama girl saaame on the hungry but nothing sounds good. Boo to such bad nausea! I had it so bad with DD, its pretty mild right now but I'm sure it's coming for me haha
  • Options
    Nausea is just now starting for me...I already had a super strong sense of smell, and now it's super strong and sensitive. Basically any food smell is off-putting. I have zero appetite morning/ day time and then by around 2:00pm, I'm ravenous, but still the thought of food is 🤢. I've had fatigue from the beginning and that's still a thing. I don't think I've ever napped this much before! I believe I'm experiencing round ligament pain...this is my first pregnancy so I have nothing to compare it to, but I keep experiencing a dull/ pulling pain in my groin area/ hips. Bloating is very real...insane! 

Silver- lining symptoms: my skin is amazing and my libido is 🔥🔥😂
  • Options
    @bbrahmbhatt right! And then when something DOES sound good, it’s obscure as fuck. Like I know I have Pringle’s somewhere in this house and they are the only thing on my mind lol
  • Options
    @mytrueloves aside from the burping you and I are having the same week! 

All I want is hot sauce.  😅 I’m like “man.. I bet Cholula would go great with this cheese stick” but then eating makes me so nauseated I’m like never again hot sauce! 😂
  • Options
    @TortugaAzul hahaha SAME except with chili onion crunch
  • Options
    Nausea so bad today. The only thing that's helping me not projectile 🤢 everywhere is lemon Italian ice and ginger ale. But yesterday I felt great. 😖
  • Options
    nausea, bad fatigue, stomach aches and cramps over here! Hope we all get through this. Haha 
  • Options
    muggsdmuggsd member
    @mamahosch with each pregnancy I only eat dinner with the family half the time (and I cook most meals cause I’m a SAHM). It SUCKS. 
  • Options
    So it begins. First puke this pregnancy because of the smell of bacon. I am actually surprised I lasted this long. Usually it's a sign I'm pregnant. 😅
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Isn’t it crazy how brains work to forget this part of pregnancy and make us want more babies?? This is by far the worst part for me. Feeling sick and nauseous constantly, so bloated, exhausted. Woof!!! I hate this part so much. It feels like I’ll never feel better and it’s so far from being over. I’m 7w+5 and it doesn’t get better until ~16w or so. How will I make it?!?! Ugh!!!!!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢😴😴😴😴
  • Options
    @pittsburghmama yep. I'm not a fan of pregnancy at all, despite having so many kids. So sick for the first half and so incredibly sore and miserable for the second half. I think I've said I was done having babies after each pregnancy because I hate it so much yet here I am pregnant with #7. I swear if I could skip the pregnancy part and go straight to labor and newborn stage I'd have a million babies! 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Yay I feel pregnant now (other than just being “late”). A tad queasy and I am getting pimples in the strangest places (nape of neck, ear) which is a new one for me. 

Also I ran one mile and did legs on my weight machine Wednesday and I still feel like my legs will fall off. I was hoping to still do some exercise for as long as it lasts but this is insane. 
  • Options
    I had a positive test at 4 weeks last time and by 5 I was miscarrying. So second pregnancy after Metformin for 4 months. I’m at 5w1d! Fatigue hit HARD at 4 weeks, but I found myself wide awake at like 5am and get farm chores going, come in around 10am and pass out. Then another nap around 3pm 😂
    Some mild nausea so far, some light cramping, seems to be improving. Boobs are definitely sore and my nipples are wildly sensitive.
    All I want to eat is potatoes, I got a side of potato skins at lunch with a loaded baked potato 😂 overall my appetite in the morning is good, but between morning and afternoon nothing sounds good, everything looks gross (except potatoes). I don’t think I’ve been hungry for dinner the last few days.
    Since it’s really warm out I find myself getting extremely hot very easily-I’m thinking that’s to the increased blood supply. But with the AC on I’m FREEZING! Anyone else getting super cold?
  • Options
    The constipation and nausea are killing me…..I’ve had to start miralax daily and take a laxative when I hit 6 days. Fun stuff. 
  • Options
    Anyone else feeling some itching around their vagina? 
  • Options
    Anyone else feeling some itching around their vagina? 
    Please change your username so we know who you are. There's a thread in here on how to do it!

I personally haven't had that, but if it's concerning to you definitely make an appointment with your doctor. There are many things it could be 
  • Options
    heberkheberk member
    @buckaroo1622
    I’ve been doing the same thing with the hot and cold! I’m hot most of the day, but when I lay down in bed I am freezing. Then I wake up in the middle of the night hot again! 
  • Options
    @buckaroo1622

I’m also freezing, but at random times! Last Sunday I was freezing, and then was fine until today! It’s about 100 degrees today and I’m in the AC, so I’m wondering if going back and forth is throwing off my body…my feet feel hot though😅
  • Options
    I have been super hot in the mornings! Outside today it was only 90 and I was pouring sweat, breathing heavy and my heart was pounding. It’s wild 😂
  • Options
    @hikingchick29 Lemon tea or lemon water can help ease both nausea and constipation. Lemon Italian ice is one of the only things I can consistently eat without getting nausea. Everything else is hit or miss. 
  • Options
    dsmndsmn member
    Currently 6 weeks pregnant. I was struck with covid yesterday and felt heavy flu like symptoms. Up until now I've had strong symptoms since week 4, very sore breasts, fatigue, abdominal cramps and the occasional need to urinate more frequently. Today I've woken up and for the first time my breasts don't feel as sore which has me worried. I've seen some of you have said symptoms have fluctuated but has anyone felt changes in their breasts? I feel paranoid most days that I'm going to miscarry as I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks before. Has anyone experienced similar things?
  • Options
    @dsmn My breast soreness definitely fluctuates day to day. Just be sure to call your OB and see how they want you to treat your symptoms. Best of luck and I hope you feel better soon. 
  • Options
    Ugh. Hitting hard this week with random nausa, sore boobs, slight vertigo, headaches, mood swings, mild consistent cramps. Little one is taking a beating on my body lol 
    I cried over a corn dog yesterday. First about the fact the store was out, then out of happiness that my fiance found a random box behind other frozen items 🤣
  • Options
    @gravcass I mean, corndogs are worth it. <3 
  • Options
    6 weeks 4 days here! I am hungry non stop. Nothing I eat fills me up, not even a little! But I’m also baseline nauseous so no food actually sounds good.