2nd Trimester

Period smell - 15 weeks pregnant

Hi. I am 15+2 weeks pregnant and today I have started to smell a ‘period smell’ from my crotch, very strong - no blood. I am not sure why or if this is normal. I can’t contact my doctor for a few days and my anxiety is bad so I’m wondering if anyone else had experienced this
Thanks

Answers

• Is there anyway you can go into the labor and delivery wing at your hospital ? That’s where I’m referred to when I have an issue outside of office hours
  • Hi. I am 15+2 weeks pregnant and today I have started to smell a ‘period smell’ from my crotch, very strong - no blood. I am not sure why or if this is normal. I can’t contact my doctor for a few days and my anxiety is bad so I’m wondering if anyone else had experienced this
    Thanks
    Is there anyway you can go into the labor and delivery wing at your hospital ? That’s where I’m referred to when I have an issue outside of office hours
    Having vaginal odor is not a reason to go to the ER…

Body odor is normal and hormones do crazy things to sweat. It’s probably normal and certainly not an emergency. Ask your doc next time you’re in.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::