Weekly Check In 8/1

EDD / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Team blue/pink/green:

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose?

Re: Weekly Check In 8/1

• gravcassgravcass member
    edited August 2022
    EDD / Weeks + Days: March 25 6+3

Baby is the size of a(n): Ladybug

Team blue/pink/green: I'm taking the sneak peak test this weekend! 

Upcoming Appointments: I moved up my appointment to tomorrow in an effort to curb by anxiety. 

How are you feeling?: anxious. I can't get it out of my head that something is wrong

Rants/Raves: Rant: symptoms are hitting me harder than last pregnancy. I have the lovely feeling of being hungover every morning. 
    Rave: fully moved into our new house rental. The weekend was stressful but worth it. 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? Somewhere where midwives are medically covered. This country is so far behind with maternity care. 
    Maybe Finland or Germany. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: March 5th / 9w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry

Team blue/pink/green: Green

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday is my first!

How are you feeling?: Nauseated, vomiting, exhausted

Rants/Raves: Work has been ridiculous this past week. I'm hoping this week will be somewhat slower.
    However, I'm glad I have so much family around the area to help with the kids and the house while I'm useless.

Questions: Nothing besides WHEN WILL THIS END?

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? Probably Germany. I have a friend who moved out there a few years ago, and it's a beautiful country.
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 6+2ish

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Team blue/pink/green: Green all the way!

Upcoming Appointments: Boutique US a week from today to make sure we are viable. My first OB appointment isn’t until the 19th. 🤬

How are you feeling?: Very nauseated but manageable. It’s just hard to be nauseous with a mask on all day (I work at a hospital). 

Rants/Raves: The nausea and fatigue and kicking my ass, but it’s a little reassuring things are going well (and no bleeding so far—I tend to bleed with my pregnancies). It’s just hard to hide. Today I sipped Sierra Mist out of a coffee cup 🤣🤣🤣

Questions: None

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose?

Not sure, we love Canada so maybe there? 
  • @gravcass This is the worst my symptoms have been as well. Yay for a new house!

@marebear15 I am so useless as well. H has been awesome about letting me rest. Yesterday I took a nap at 1045. Yes. Already napping in the morning!
  • @heytallmama YES I identify as geriatric millennial! And I believe the origin of “clippy” is from the office, right? 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 3/20? 7wks

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry 

Team blue/pink/green: more than likely team blue again!, 

Upcoming Appointments: first appt is Aug 15th 

How are you feeling?: like poo. Saturday was a rough day with so much puking. Still sore from it. Bloat is out of control. Random headaches. So tired. Constant nausea and metallic taste. And have started getting pretty hormonal. Basically I'm a mess. 

Rants/Raves: I'm already so tired of feeling like crap. I have so much to do and I'm barely keeping my head above water. 

Questions: Na. 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? Anywhere that has 100 acres surrounded by woods with a river and zero neighbors sounds magical. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 8 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry 

Team blue/pink/green: team finding out when we can

Upcoming Appointments: 9th &16th 

How are you feeling?: so horribly sick. But I have COVID so.. 

Rants/Raves: just being sick and also pregnant sucks. 

Questions:

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? Where we lived before 2020 happened and we lost everything. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: March 7 / 8w 6d

Baby is the size of a(n): piece of popcorn

Team blue/pink/green: Happy either way but can’t wait to find out. Had a dream is was a girl!

Upcoming Appointments: Telehealth med history apt this week and first US 8/11!

How are you feeling?: Horrible! Nauseous, tired, headaches, scared about pregnancy/becoming a mom. I cannot wait until the second trimester.

Raves: My morning sickness is usually gone by the evening so I’m able to enjoy nighttime!
    Rant: I thought my DH was going to have more time off for parental leave because we live in MA, but since he’s a public school teacher he doesn’t qualify for the MA parental leave policy 😭😭. He may only end up taking two weeks off. 

Questions: Natm

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? I’ve seen some votes for Finland and yes, totally. I have a good friend who grew up there and I went and visited and they really know how to run a country. It’s a land of lakes, birch trees, saunas in every house and apartment, and free education and healthcare. Paradise. 

But, I’d miss my family too much, so realistically, I wish I lived in my hometown near Boston where most of my friends and family still are. DH and I live two hours away (for his job/MA is so expensive we could only afford to live out in the rural middle of nowhere MA… but our neighbors have horses so that’s cool!)
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: March 5/ 9w 1d

Team blue/pink/green: hopefully finding out this week! I’m thinking boy haha

Upcoming Appointments: first midwife appointment on Aug 16! Still haven’t found a sitter for my other two and I’m overwhelmed 

How are you feeling?: pretty good! Super tired and hungry all the time. Heartburn. 

Rants/Raves: rant: we had a heatwave all last week/weekend in the 90s/100s with no AC 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
    Rave: yay the heatwave is over lol 😂 

Questions: n/a

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? Maybe Italy? Maybe France 🤷🏼‍♀️ Idk lol 😂 I’m not a huge fan of traveling 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: March 17, 7w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry or dry macaroni noodle

Team blue/pink/green: I think green, but DH might want to find out

Upcoming Appointments: waiting impatiently for August 15

How are you feeling?: exhausted, nauseated, bloated, boobs are sore, random headaches

Rants/Raves: I don't remember having morning sickness this early with DD, but at least it makes me feel like things are on the right track

Questions: NATM

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? Hmm, probably Europe I think. Maybe Germany or Switzerland? 
  • @Wishilivedinflorida - I'm pretty sure the savvy people at my work know I'm sick. I walk around in a fog and slouch at my desk. I also have these wonderful burst blood vessels in my face from throwing up so much. 

@heytallmama - Clippy is such a cute nickname! And yes, I loved "talking" to Clippy in old Microsoft Word.

@TortugaAzul - That's got to be so rough to have Covid on top of a pregnancy. How are you hanging in there?
  • edited August 2022
    EDD / Weeks + Days:  February 27 - 10W0D today! I'm sticking with this group though because I did pop into the Feb group once I got my due date and I'd way rather be here :)

Baby is the size of a(n): Kumquat!

Team blue/pink/green: I think we are gonna find out and keep it to ourselves. I'm hoping for a boy and my husband is hoping for a girl!

Upcoming Appointments: This Thursday I have an appointment with my doc to discuss the first ultrasound/do general intake stuff about pregnancy history.

How are you feeling?: K, I have been getting more tired every day. It's only 12:30 pm here and I've already had two naps (it's a holiday here). I am gonna have to try and sneak in naps in the car at work or something this week...

Rants/Raves: Rant - I brought up Invitae testing to my doctor when I was in for a PAP a few weeks ago. I'm going to get the NIPT offered here, but was curious since Invitae gives earlier feedback. She was not really on board and seemed put off by it. But my husband and I discussed it and since I have anxiety, I would really love to have data earlier rather than later, so I'm going to bring it up again this week. Wish me luck.

Questions: I can never think of the when I fill this out. 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? Probably Sweden. I lived there for a year after high school and think about it all the time.
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: March 14. 7w6d 

Team blue/pink/green: I'm getting the NIPT test done at 10 weeks and will find out then! 

Upcoming Appointments: Friday is my datinb US. I'm very nervous.

How are you feeling?: Ok, I'm always tired, my boobs are so darn sore and huge, I have very slight nausea, and I cry at everything. 

Rants/Raves: Rave my progesterone is perfect yay!!! I'm on holidays this week so we're going to Banff for some hiking and camping. Rant H is irritated that I'm always tired. 

Questions: NRN

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? I love living in Canada, our dream is to live in Canmore area. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: March 30/ 5w+5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Pencil eraser

Team blue/pink/green: Green - but thinking girl

Upcoming Appointments: Aug 11 - It can't come soon enough!

How are you feeling?: Really pretty good. Tired mostly. I slept until 11 yesterday, then napped while DS napped. 

Rants/Raves: Just can't wait for my appointment and to see babe! 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? Australia. I have some good friends who I consider family in Sydney so would love to be down there. It's really a bucket list item.
  • @marebear15 I think the worst is past with COVID. Thankfully it wasn’t too severe but I couldn’t really get out of bed for much of the weekend. Pregnancy exhaustion plus the Rona exhaustion.. whew. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days:  March 19/ 7w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): m&m 😍

Team blue/pink/green: green all the way

Upcoming Appointments: August 10

How are you feeling?: Like absolute garbage. Always nauseated, sometimes puking, exhausted, everything smells bad, food aversion but only once it hits my stomach. And I have dysautonomia so my blood pressure has been all over the place, one minute it's really low, the next it's high, and goodness forbid I stand up at a normal speed because then I feel like I'm going to pass out. 😬

Rant: I miss plain water. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed it until now when I can't drink it without feeling 🤢.

Rave: My husband is being the sweetest. 

Questions: How long are y'all planning to take for maternity leave? 

Scotland, or New England to be closer to our families. Unfortunately, neither of those are an option because of our work.
  • @novamama2023 Scotland! Ah that would be amazing! To answer your question; I’m planning on taking 12 weeks. I get 8 paid at work and then 4 unpaid with FMLA. My company is super flexible and we’re 100% remote so going back to work FT after that should be pretty doable, I think. I originally hedged on going back PT to extend my leave but given my role, it would actually be better to take it in a big chunk. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 9 weeks 1 day

Baby is the size of a(n): blackberry

Team blue/pink/green: green

Upcoming Appointments: august 8 for my OB. He may do an ultrasound in office I hope. 

How are you feeling?: I’ve been spotting brown blood off and on and it’s giving me so much anxiety. I’m depressed most of the day until I get to go to bed. But I think the depression is just the worry that something bad will happen to this baby. 

Rants/Raves: rant- my work is being kinda crappy, basically forcing me to take a medical leave of absence because I missed 2 days due to spotting. Rave- 5 days of progesterone suppositories left and I cannot wait to be allowed to swim and have a bath. 

Questions: 

This is really tough because I live in my dream home lol but I guess if I could bring all of my friends and all of my family I’d like to live in California where the weather is warmer then it is in Canada haha 

• @novamom2023 (I can’t tag anyone. How annoying). I’ll be taking the 18 months paid maternity leave we have here in Canada. I’ll probably be off a bit longer unless we do another embryo transfer when this baby is 1. But who knows. That’s too far to think about lol. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 7w3d

Team blue/pink/green: Would be happy with either. My husband is hoping for a boy. I’m hoping for a girl. I had a dream that it was a boy though. 

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment isn’t for another 2 weeks. Can’t wait. 

How are you feeling?: My terribleness comes and goes. I have water, saltines, and ginger gum by my bed. I wake up to pee a lot at night and I’m super hot at night too which doesn’t help. I usually take a nap sometime during the day. I feel nauseous certainly if I forget to eat every hour or two. I chewed a whole lot of sea bands ginger gum the other day. Such bad headaches. 

Rants: My husband bought a ton of Chick-fil-A and put some in the fridge. It smelled so strong I almost puked. I’m feeling nauseous right now thinking about it. I had to hold my breathe whenever opening the fridge until he put it in an airtight container for me lol

Raves: We do Monday dinners with my husband’s parents since they live 5 mins from us. We host every other time. They don’t know we are pregnant yet. I’m proud that I was able to clean the house (just enough for company) and cook dinner (had to sit down with some deep breathing quite a few times, but I got through it). We have a weekend trip with them and some of his other family this weekend. I don’t think I’ll be able to hide how I feel for a whole weekend while sharing a room with his sister and her husband! Just accepting that they will all probably know by Sunday lol. 

Questions: None right now. 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? I would probably choose Maine or Oregon in the US. Outside of the US I would pick somewhere in Europe.

But once @babymac4321 said 18 months of maternity leave in Canada that’s on my list of possibilities too LOL

@novamama2023 I’m trying to figure out if I could take about 6 months with a combo maternity leave, FMLA, annual/sick leave, and unpaid leave… Then maybe be part time after. I work 100% remote so I’m hoping my husband and I can figure out a way that I can my a mostly stay at home mom. But we have health insurance through my work and I make more than him right now. So it will be a hard choice.
  • 12 week maternity leave here. I hoard my PTO and will also get 6 weeks short term disability (or 8 if c section). I have an Aflac policy that covers short term disability to bump me up to close to full pay for that. And we will also rely on some savings. Only in America. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 3/2, 9w5d

Team blue/pink/green: we’re both feeling pink, but happy with healthy first and foremost. Will be finding out with the nips test! 

Upcoming Appointments: 8/17 for 12 week US

How are you feeling?: starting to turn a corner, but every day feels different… some days I’m exhausted, nauseous and feeling pretty off and other days I’m ok. Ready for the second trimester though.

Rants/Raves: it has been so hard getting anything done on he days I feel like crap. I work from home and I have no clue how I’d do it if I had to work in-person 😳 which then of course makes me feel guilty 🙄

Smoothies and fruit have been my best friend lately… I swear they taste better than ever before haha

Questions: curious how you know if you’re starting to show or if it’s just bloating. Lately me stomach has been feeling a bit “harder” than bloating but I still can’t tell as it’s my first time. 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? The U.S. had not been looking great lately, so I’ve been actively thinking about this. I’ve always wanted to buy a home somewhere along the Mediterranean with a small garden and flowers everywhere. It sounds dreamy. 

• EDD / Weeks + Days: March 29th, 5+4

Baby is the size of: some kind of seed

Team: wanting to know ASAP.

Upcoming appointments: I wish. I tried to schedule my initial OB intake yesterday but my doc didn't put in a referral, so I have to track that down today.

Rants/Raves: Rant - Still having all the feelings about losing my job on the ship this week due to pregnancy. The transfer to the other ship happens on Thursday. Rave - hubby has been super great about watching our toddler and letting me go to bed early every night.

How are you feeling: Nauseous and exhausted. Also hot. We've been having a heat wave. Fortunately it appears to have broken and today will be cloudy with a high of 77.

Gtky: Probably rural VA/WV since that's where both of our families are. We really like the PNW, though, so we're pretty happy where we currently live.
  • @noxacanthus I'm Navy as well (reserves though) and am extremely anxious on what this means for my service in the next year and a half. I can only imagine the stress of being active and going through it. 

@lola-bean-11 I went back through my first pregnancy photos... I didn't really start to have a bump until about 15/16 weeks. But everyone's body is different. My bump really popped out and was noticable around 19 weeks.
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: March 21 2023 7 weeks

Team blue/pink/green: green!

Upcoming Appointments: Just a checkup on the 15th of Aug

How are you feeling?: Anxious, sore breasts, "evening" sickness, gassy 😂

Rants/Raves: This anxiety about something going wrong is awful. I feel like I can't enjoy the beginning of this pregnancy in case something goes wrong. It's a bit of a nightmare. It's just we've finally conceived naturally after 6 years so it would be so devastating to lose this baby.

Raves: My husband is super great and has been doing amazing. 

Questions: not today

On a farm by the mountains with a view!
  • shorty-sarshorty-sar member
    edited August 2022
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 9 weeks exactly 

Baby is the size of a(n): postage stamp 

Team blue/pink/green: Either, but pink would be a nice surprise for my in-laws! My brother and sister in law are expecting a boy and I know my in-laws were hoping for a girl(they had two boys and no girls)

Upcoming Appointments: Next Friday! 

How are you feeling?: I have my moments of yuckiness. I’m more tired and moody lately, and definitely still nauseous. The nausea isn’t as bad as a few weeks ago, but still there. I think I’m eating/drinking enough to not let the hunger pangs appear. I’m having more headaches and muscle soreness in my neck though…one side was from vomiting really hard last week and the other might be from sleeping wrong. Either way, my whole head feels horrible.

Rants/Raves: I’m ready for cooler weather! Last week was roughly 105 every day, when it’s normally 85-90 degrees during the summer. I couldn’t do anything outside because I’d get overheated within 5 minutes. 

Questions: For those of you working, what do you pack for lunch? I’m a teacher and will be going back to school in a few weeks and trying to get ideas that aren’t smoothie related 😂

Oh that’s tough…maybe Alaska. I know it snows a lot and the sun is either always there or not at all, but it’s so beautiful! And the temperatures sound lovely right now 😂
  • @youcanhavemanhattan - I didn't know Invitae did the NIPT. That's really cool! The only time I had to work with them, my insurance didn't want to cover a necessary genetic test and they tried charging the full $2000 😳

@novamama2023 - I usually only take about 6-7 weeks. My work doesn't cover any maternity leave, so it's completely unpaid. We do have (free!) daycare on campus, and I can go over and breastfeed on demand, so it's really not as bad as it sounds.

@syfyhiker - My fridge smells gross too! I can't even figure out what it is.

@lola-bean-11 - If I lay down on my back and palpitate my lower belly between my hips, I can feel the top of my uterus. However, this is my 4th baby, so I know how the fundus feels.
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: March 5th, 9 weeks 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Cherry 🍒 

Team blue/pink/green: green until the end!!

Upcoming Appointments: my first appointment with the midwife and US was yesterday, everything was great! Next appointment not until Sept 12.

How are you feeling?: exhausted and having rounds of nausea through the day, and my boobs are sensitive and sore. But feeling pretty good besides that. Seeing the baby yesterday really helped calm my anxiety. 

Rants/Raves: I’m just needing motivation to get me through this last week of summer school before I start fall semester on the 22nd. I also have 100 projects I need to do around the house, but all I want to do is nap or lay on the couch lol. 

ooh! My fiancé and I talk about this all the time, somewhere with universal healthcare and has an overall sense of safety. I would love to go to Finland or Norway, but at this point I would love to live somewhere where it doesn’t feel like an oven whenever I step outside. These 104 days in Texas are exhausting. 
  • @novamama2023 I’m planning to take 5-6 months off. I have 12 weeks paid full, 8 weeks paid half salary, and then I’m hoping to tack on vacation time. 

@syfyhiker I’m also trying to figure out if I can work remote and keep baby at home. My job requires me to come in twice a month and occasionally to staff events so we need at least some kind of part time daycare. I’m debating doing half week daycare and concentrating my meetings on those days. I also have no idea if I’m going to want to be a SAHM or if I’m going to like having a break with daycare. But right now it doesn’t make sense financially for me to quit my job. 
  • @shorty-sar I am a teacher too! I think lots of snacks. lots. Carrot sticks, crackers, cheese, apples, mandarin oranges... Last time I was pregnant I had to eat every hour or I felt nauseous.
  • @gravcass and @marebear15 thank you for your input! I’m just so curious when I’ll start showing 🙂

@shorty-sar I’m with you, I’m so over this heat! It’s miserable. Give me all the fall please 😭
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 9 weeks; March 8

Baby is the size of a(n): green olive 

Team blue/pink/green: sneak peek said boy but still holding out hope it was contaminated 🤣

Upcoming Appointments: Next Tuesday for ultrasound and OB appt FINALLY

How are you feeling?: I have chest pressure and shortness of breath this go round 😩 I think it’s a lot of heartburn honestly  

Rants/Raves: my new furniture and classroom items all came in so I’ve been unboxing and putting together furniture all day! My grandparents came down to my school to help me put the furniture together. Some stuff still hasn’t quite arrived yet but hopefully this week! My classroom is currently a disaster lol

Questions:

Orange Beach, AL. My absolute favorite place. 
  • @shorty-sar when I was pregnant last time it was our Covid year of school with masks lol. I packed a lot of protein snack type foods. Cheese, beef sticks, fruits and veggies. 

@novamama2023 my school district allows 6 weeks paid for vaginal births as long as we have the days, and FMLA allows the extra 6 weeks. So I’m taking all 12 weeks. Which will technically be like 6 months because I’ll be on maternity leave at the end of the school year plus the summer months!! :smile:
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: March 6, 9w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): sushi roll! 

Team blue/pink/green: pink!! 

Upcoming Appointments: midwife appt next week. 

How are you feeling?: some days I’m pretty good, some days very nauseous. Always tired! 

Rants/Raves: rave- we had some university friends come for the long weekend and it was so fun. 6 adults to 3 kids is a great ratio! And our friends are amazing with our kids - they gave them so much of their time and attention so they didn’t feel like tag-alongs. Rant- I haven’t been around here much lately, mostly because I’m so tired all the time I don’t have the mental energy. Hoping things get better! 

Questions:

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? If I could take all of “my people” with me, the Netherlands. If not, I’m good where I am :) 
  • missmuisqmissmuisq member
    edited August 2022
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 9 weeks, 6 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Cherry today, strawberry tomorrow ;)

Team blue/pink/green: I'm totally indifferent, but it feels more fun to choose a side and raise the stakes ;) So, I decided to pull for a girl, solely because my husband's parents only have a grandson so far. (My parents have 3 and 3)

Upcoming Appointments: Free beta HCG and PAPP-A on Friday, NT at the end of the month

How are you feeling?: Totally fine. Hungrier, more tired - eating a lot (up about 5 pounds) and squeezing in short naps. Sometimes some stretching feelings in my uterus, sometimes the odd, brief prickly feeling in my chest. Nothing else, neither now or before.

Rants/Raves:  Rant: The only family member I've told I'm pregnant - one of my sisters - is apparently upset with me about something unrelated and ignoring my messages. I've been procrastinating on reaching out and forcing us to make up/address it. Rave: My husband's been so great. I've been really lazy and haven't cooked in ages, and I keep expecting him to reach his limit and say something about it ... and he keeps just improvising last-minute dinners that work out great for me. 

Questions: Are any of you not doing the NIPT? I can't decide but probably will. I forgot to ask my doctor about it but doubt it's covered, even partially, by my insurance, so I need to call around (there are lots of private labs in my city). Another thing I've been procrastinating on.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? Well, we want to move to the US (move back for me) and are doing the visa paperwork for that now. Otherwise, I'd say ... probably Spain/Italy/Greece.
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: March 16th / 7 weeks + 6 days

Baby is the size of a: raspberry

Team blue/pink/green: I want a girl so badly, but I will love a boy just as much. Can’t wait to find out at my 20 week scan!

Upcoming Appointments: August 23rd

How are you feeling?: Tired. A little lightheaded today (maybe I didn’t have a big enough lunch?). 

Rants/Raves: I don’t know if this is appropriate to put here, but I had a freak out today when I wiped and saw pink. There wasn’t much, and no cramping was associated, but I was so scared. Still freaking out, honestly, though it was gone the next time I went to the bathroom. Going to see a doctor in the morning just in case. 

Questions: Any other asthmatic moms out there? I’ve constantly been anxious about my albuterol causing issues. I stopped taking my daily steroid because of reports of it causing problems, but that has made me have to rely on my albuterol more :/

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? I’d really like to live in Scotland, or the English countryside.
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: March 29th. 6wks 1 day

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Team blue/pink/green: I’d be happy either way. But my husband feels it’s a girl 

Upcoming Appointments: august 16th is my confirmation appointment 

How are you feeling?: I’m so happy. Nauseous comes and goes. Headaches too. I’m always super tired. Definitely wake up feeling hungover lol. 

Rants/Raves: I’m a the most impatient person. So the waiting game for my appointment is killing me. 

Questions: is there a podcast someone recommends. I have a few books but I have a long drive to work So I’d like to listen to something too. 

GTKY: If you could live anywhere besides your current location, where would you choose? Somewhere where it is warm year round! 
  • I can't tag you knotting, sorry! But I describe waking up the same way! Hungover lol .
    I recommend the birth hour for a podcast :)