Weekly Check In 7/25

EDD / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Team blue/pink/green:

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? 

Re: Weekly Check In 7/25

• Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 7+5

Baby is the size of a(n): ear bud!

Team blue/pink/green: ds3 keeps calling baby his sister... We shall see!

Upcoming Appointments: this Wednesday for my first appointment!

How are you feeling?: Good. Just tired but I think that's also due to kiddo not sleeping good thanks to covid

Rants/Raves: wish the guy tiling our shower would actually show up

Questions: none

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be the usual teacher, firefighter, police officer, lawyer, doctor, etc. I knew I wanted to be a nurse at 13. I regret that decision🤪
    FTM
    July 4th
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 7 weeks 6 days; March 8

Baby is the size of a(n): kidney bean

Team blue/pink/green: hoping for team pink, we’ll see what the sneak peek test says when I take it tomorrow!

Upcoming Appointments: August 9 for ultrasound, initial OB

How are you feeling?: constipated and gassy lately 😫

Rants/Raves: my toddler decided to start screaming at me at 6:45 this morning because I had to change his diaper 🙃 but I am headed into my classroom today and move all my own stuff next door into my new room. DS has to come with me so Bluey will probably be playing on my projector all morning and my classroom toys will be everywhere 😂

Questions:

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? A veterinarian and a teacher. One of those came true lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 8w0d

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry 

Team blue/pink/green: green

Upcoming Appointments: Ultrasound on Wednesday and I'm freaking out!! I have to wait til Friday for the results.

How are you feeling?: Anxious and fatigued. 

Rants/Raves: My husband has been the absolute best with doing more than his share of housework. I appreciate it so much cause I am so exhausted 

Questions: none today

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? A lawyer or a vet 
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 5+2-ish? I’m arranging a 7-8 week dating scan to get a real EDD and make sure we are viable. 

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed I think?

Team blue/pink/green: Green all the way! We’ve done it twice before and it’s awesome!

Upcoming Appointments: None til 8/19 which is why I’m having my friend scan me prior. Plus I’m unsure of my exact LMP and I like to be precise. 

How are you feeling?: mild queasiness but it’s not bad, just pelvic pressure and fatigue. Oh and sore chest. That’s out of control. I’m also very anxious given my history of losses, and I just am praying to see a viable embryo in there (and preferably only one!)

Rants/Raves: I haven’t bled so far, which is common for my pregnancies. 

My three (almost 4) year old had a wicked meltdown yesterday due to too many fun things and sleep deprivation over the weekend. It made me freak out about handling a baby on top of two kids. 😳

Questions: None. 

A doctor. I did the more financially feasible alternative and became a nurse and then an NP with a doctorate. And honestly I’m glad I chose this path! It’s a great mom job!
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 5/25. 5+2

Baby is the size of a(n): BB Pellet

Team blue/pink/green: ordered the sneak peak test. So we will see what it says week 8

Upcoming Appointments: 8/15 for an ultrasound. Seems so far away.

How are you feeling?: My boobs are killing me! 

Rants/Raves: Rant: stuck doing stupid stuff at work.
    Rave: Got so much stuff moved to the new house we are renting this past weekend. Doing the bug stuff when we have the moving van next weekend. 

A vet or a judge lol 
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 6w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Team blue/pink/green: I feel like it’s a girl (for no reason I can point to), but would be happy either way

Upcoming Appointments: 1st ultrasound is still 3.5 weeks away. I can’t wait. 

How are you feeling?: Sore chest, headaches all day everyday, slight nausea, sooooo tired. I woke up for a few hours yesterday and then napped for 3 hours lol

Rants/Raves: Too tired to care lol

Questions: Too tired for questions lol

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? A paleontologist, then an OBGYN or teacher… I wanted to deliver babies or work with kids. I don’t do any of that now, but I do volunteer teach certain lessons related to my job, which is my favorite.  
  • Options
    heytallmamaheytallmama member
    edited July 2022
    EDD / Weeks + Days:  7 weeks, 4 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Jelly bean! 

Team blue/pink/green: No preference :) definitely gonna find out though! 

Upcoming Appointments:  Next Monday I do have an 8.5 week u/s, which assuming all is well releases me from the care of our fertility clinic. 

How are you feeling?: Feeling pretty good. Nausea comes + goes. Appetite has definitely decreased. Sleep has been wonky - some nights I sleep totally fine; other nights I hit the pillow by 9pm and sleep till 1:30, am awake for 3-4 hours, and then sleep HARD for the last two hours. On the upside, I've been reading more during those 3 hours :) 

Rants/Raves: Rant: Ugh,  I had to terminate someone this morning. It sucked. Great person, not at all a great fit. It's for the best though: for them, and for the company.  Rave: Husband has been awesome at picking up my around-the-house slack. My lack of energy, appetite, etc. has been rough, and he's been great at taking more care of House Things. 

Questions: None here. 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? An artist, or a teacher for a long while! Being in Sales was quite the diversion from that plan  :D
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: March 5/ 8w1d

Baby is the size of a(n):raspberry 

Team blue/pink/green: still haven’t found out but I’m leaning towards a boy now

Upcoming Appointments: finally settled on a midwife we live and have our first appointment on Aug 16

How are you feeling?: super fatigued and emotional, nauseas not that bad this week

Rants/Raves: rant: super pissed Starbucks discontinued their Chonga bagel because I craved it all last week 😭😭
    Rave: my husband let me spend most of yesterday in bed and deep cleaned our whole house 🥰

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? A professional equestrian haha
  • Options
    I change my rant to DS3 daycare shutting down due to the number of COVID cases and now DH can't come to my first appointment where they check for HB and dating. 
    FTM
    July 4th
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 8 Weeks 3 Days

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Team blue/pink/green: Green

Upcoming Appointments: Dating ultrasound tonight after work!!! I'm so excited and so nervous.

How are you feeling?: Nauseated and tired. I am trying diclectin for the nausea, but I don't know whether this will be sustainable, because it makes me a zombie at work.

Rants/Raves: I was at a baby shower yesterday where no one knew I was pregnant. It was gettinge so excited to celebrate our little one one day!

Questions: hmmm none. Just hoping our ultrasound goes well tonight.

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? Broadway star or librarian lol.
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 7 weeks,6 days

Baby is the size of a(n): keyboard key

Team blue/pink/green: Either!

Upcoming Appointments: August 12. 

How are you feeling?: So nauseous, hungry and tired! The nausea started to get better early last week, but then I went on vacation and I think it threw my body out of whack 🙃

Rants/Raves: Needing to eat every 2ish hours is getting a little old 😅 I try to eat, but sometimes nothing sounds good 

Questions: Anyone else vomit so hard you pulled a neck muscle? I feel like I have a giant charlie horse in my neck😑

A veterinarian
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: March 17, 6w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea, lentil, ladybug

Team blue/pink/green: green

Upcoming Appointments: Not until 8/15...so far away

How are you feeling?: Eh, mostly ok I guess. Tired, irritable, queasy, pelvic pressure and sore boobs. 

Rants/Raves: Boo Monday haha

Questions: NATM

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? My earliest memory was of wanting to be a cheerleader for IU lol. I wanted to be a teacher and then a lawyer and then a doctor. The last one stuck haha
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: March 7 / 7weeks 6 days

Baby is the size of a(n): computer key

Team blue/pink/green: we want to find out through genetic testing but will be happy either way!

Upcoming Appointments: First ultrasound August 11!!

How are you feeling?: All the feels! Emotionally, I’ve been coping with my anxiety a bit better and telling myself over and over - I CAN do this! (This is my first child). Physically, ugh! Yesterday I felt so sick I had to lay in bed for 4 hours. But today I’m doing okay. Each day is a surprise how I’ll feel! My boobs are constantly sore though and I’ve already  gone up a cup size. 

Rants/Raves: My mom had a super easy pregnancy and birth with me (2(!!) hours of labor, she pushed once and I came out, and I was born 3 weeks ahead of time.) As supportive as my mom is she does not understand my struggle with symptoms and it’s frustrating to me! She’s like, “just eat enough snacks and you’ll feel fine!” But I’m already doing that and some days that’s just not enough. It’s hard to not compare my body to hers and it’s annoying to have to explain that some of my symptoms are out of my control. My mom does mean well it’s just tough sometimes. 

Questions:

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be a fairy! 🧚🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: March 11, 7.2 week

Baby is the size of a(n): altoid, blueberry

Team blue/pink/green: thinking pink but probably blue just because 😂

Upcoming Appointments: Not until 8/9 feels like forever 😞

How are you feeling?: nauseous / hungry at all times some bloating and pelvic pressure, sore boobs

Rants/Raves: It’s raining 🌧

Questions: I get nervous that my symptoms aren’t normal but I think it’s because my first appointment is so far away

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? A Veterinarian 🐶
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: march 7/ 8 weeks

Team blue/pink/green: healthy baby! 

Upcoming Appointments:my NT app at the end of aug if I end up doing it

How are you feeling?: like a heaping pile of hot trash! Nauseous 24/7, vomiting 3-4 times a day, acne, bloated af, fatigued, constipation and diarrhoea intermittently, vivid dreams! I’m really hoping I’m lucky and it chills out after first trimester (this is my first pregnancy and I did not anticipate it to be like this lol 😂)

Rants/Raves: how come no one tells you it’s this hard 😭 all I ever heard about is glowing skin, beautiful strong nails, shiny hair, special, magical, rainbows & butterflies. And it is not trueeee, at least for me- how do pregnant women do this and live life like everything’s normal! My god this is hard! I feel so bad complaining constantly about all my symptoms because I never heard other pregnant women (while I was growing up) complain this much- is it just me ? I’m sure I can’t be the only one but how’s everyone so chill 😭 like holy fuck this is hard. 

I’m def thinking of my mom in these moments a lot! Like having a couple kids and working and cleaning and cooking and grocery shopping and all the shores- I feel like this whole “super mom” thing is a scam in that society has convinced us that it’s good to be “super” and do everything yourself instead of the hard truth that the societal expectations of women are beyond ridiculous- of course we CAN technically do everything but why should we have to- that’s no way to live- feels completely unbalanced and a scam to convince us to take on more than we should have to for a well balanced life! 

Questions: how is everyone feeling about the NT screening- I’m so on the fence about getting it done mostly because, based off what I read, it’s not that accurate- which could be so stressful! But on the other hand it’s a chance to see the little nugget and check on all other development- idk what are your thoughts ? I’d love to hear what other people think about this! 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? I oddly enough never thought about jobs when I was a kid lol so I’ve never had aspirations to be anything in particular- just wanted to play and be happy! 
  • Options
    nopegoatnopegoat member
    edited July 2022
    EDD / Weeks + Days: March 20? 6wks
    Baby is the size of a(n):  one of those pop it firecrackers 
    Team blue/pink/green: I'm thinking another boy! We'll find out around 16-20wks.
    Upcoming Appointments: finally called the midwife and first appt is 8/15. Since I don't really know how far along I am because my cycles were so long and my LMP was in May she said I could come in before then but I'm pretty sure that it would be too early for anything. Trying to be patient which isn't my strong suit. 
    How are you feeling?: Tired. Bloated. Nauseous. Random headaches. 
    Rants/Raves: I have 5 potty trained boys plus my husband and myself using one bathroom at the moment. The stereotype of boys peeing all over is 100% true and I swear if I have to puke in a pee covered toilet again I may ban them all from peeing in the bathroom and give them a designated tree outside. 
    Rave- I've been really worried about negative comments because we have so many kids already. We haven't officially announced yet but everyone we've told so far has been surprisingly positive and nice. It's been quite refreshing! 
    Questions:Na
    GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? First an astronaut then my parents sent me to space camp and I decided that was definitely not the career path for me. Then I wanted to be a veterinarian. Not a vet but with as many animals as we have, definitely had to play the part quite a few times. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 7 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry 

Team blue/pink/green: I’m not biased either way, I’m just getting worried there’s two. 😅

Upcoming Appointments: not til August and it feels like forever 

How are you feeling?: Pregnant. 😆 All day morning sickness and exhaustion. Sore boobs and I’m so bloated I feel like I look pregnant already. 

Rants/Raves: wildfires! We haven’t been able to go outside and play the last two days 😔 My kids need outside! 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be an Archaeologist or a Librarian. 
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: Mar 30/ 4w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Poppyseed

Team blue/pink/green: Green - We didn't find out last time either and really enjoyed it. Same plan this time. 

Upcoming Appointments: Aug. 11 for ultrasound and regular appointment

How are you feeling?: Tired at the moment. Not too nauseous yet. I'll be interested in seeing what happens in the coming weeks. With DS, it wasn't too unbearable so hoping for something similar this time.

Rants/Raves: Rave: We are going camping this week, very excited for lake time and friend time. Rant: I won't be able to enjoy adult beverages.

Questions: None at the moment

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? A teacher. I fulfilled my "kid" dream. ;)

@sensigirl69 - We did the NT screening last time. I waffled back and forth too. I/We landed on: if indeed something is "wrong", it wasn't going to change our choices but it would arm us with information so we could be prepared and ready.  I also have the MTHFR gene mutation and history of neural tube defects in our family (I've only found out since my last pregnancy), so the extra peace of mind will be good for us this time around.

@torgtugaAzul - If we have 2 - I would lean to find out the sex of the babies. 
  • Options
    @sensigirl69 - I always take the NT whenever offered, mostly because it makes me anxious to not see baby from the dating scan all the way to the anatomy scan. But I've had a ton of losses and everything makes me anxious lol

EDD / Weeks + Days:  3/14, 7+0

Baby is the size of a(n): D6! Or a blueberry 

Team blue/pink/green: we are green this time

Upcoming Appointments: first prenatal and dating scan on 8/17

How are you feeling?: A little anxious because my symptoms come and go. I feel fine until I eat and then I'm nauseous all day. I get RLP and cramping on and off. Weirdly I've been feeling a tightness in my pelvic area that I don't normally feel until 2nd tri 🤔 very confusing

Rants/Raves: 

Rant- my toddler caught a cold from our neighbor's kiddo and spread it to the rest of the house. So I had the fun times of staying up for 3 days straight with no sleep alternating between sitting in the bathroom with the shower running using the nose Frida on her, and spending hours rocking her upright in our recliner in the living room so she could get a little sleep. Followed by ME developing symptoms. Low grade fever, completely stuffed nose. Morning sickness + intense coughing from nasal drainage are the worst combination, in case anyone was wondering. 
    Plus DH is an absolute man-baby when it comes to illness so not only do I have to listen to him whine about his sore throat, but I also get to stare in jealousy while he pops a DayQuil and some Mucinex and Zicam and then takes NyQuil and gets solid sleep while I'm stuck with my lousy Tylenol 🤧
    We're supposed to leave this weekend to go camping and visit my out of state family. We'll be gone for a week and I was planning on deep cleaning the whole house and getting caught up on all the laundry so when we get home I can relax and prepare for back to school (my toddlers first year at preschool 😭) but I haven't even managed to keep up with the dishes let alone deep clean anything.

Questions: none at the moment 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? Oh my gosh, so many things. Published author, singer, dance teacher, elementary school teacher, veterinarian, librarian, animal sanctuary owner, and the first female Pope.
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    muggsdmuggsd member
    EDD / Weeks + Days: March 6/ 8w1d

Team blue/pink/green: 💖 

Upcoming Appointments: midwife appt on aug 9!

How are you feeling?: like a pile of 💩 

Rants/Raves: feeling crappy most days, but those few days of feeling good are getting me through! 

Questions:

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? I always loved math, but I never figured out what I wanted to do with that. Still haven’t! 
  • Options
    muggsdmuggsd member
    @nopegoat hate when people comment on how many/few kids people have. Glad you haven’t had to deal with any bozos thus far! 

@auriculatus I feel like MH is doing more than is fair share of chores these days. The best. 🙌🏼

@xjaimieraex man I could go for a steak right now. 

@youcanhavemanhattan diclectin sucks, but it’s the worst at the beginning! If you stick with it for a few weeks you’ll feel better. 
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 6+2

Baby is the size of a: Dried kernel of corn

Team blue/pink/green: green for good

Upcoming Appointments: Not for 2 weeks

How are you feeling?: Nauseous and hungry at the same time, EXHAUSTED, everything smells bad. 

Rants/Raves: One of the only things that's helping my all day sickness is lemons, so I had my husband pick up some plain Lemonade. He got me a very nice brand from the refrigerator section (yum!). Today, I went to have a glass for the first time and something possessed me to read the label. It has ORANGE juice in it. I am severely allergic to oranges. Thankfully I didn't drink any of it, but come on! Who expects them to add orange juice to regular lemonade?

Questions: Tips on managing fatigue? I took 4 naps today and still feel like I could fall asleep any moment. 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? A veterinarian or a lawyer. Became a lawyer. Should've gone with veterinarian. 🤣
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 4+4

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed

Team blue/pink/green: I wish I had the patience to be team green, but I'm already itching to know! We'd be happy with either.

Upcoming Appointments: 10 week inital OB

How are you feeling?: Small cramps in the morning, and overall just a little more grumpy than usual. My three year old has been especially testing the boundaries recently so staying patient and calm has been a challenge.

Rants/Raves: Rave: Going up to Minnesota for a week-long vacation starting Friday! 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be a magazine editor of a fashion magazine. I would draw my own covers and make up headline stories. 
  • Options
    @muggsd ooh thank you for saying that! I'm on day five of taking it now and I do think I felt a little less of that woozy tired today? Just a bit? I'm hoping it continues in that better direction 🤞🏻
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    EDD / Weeks + Days: March 16th. 6 weeks + 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): a little seed!

Team blue/pink/green: I want a girl, but I’ll be happy either way.

Upcoming Appointments: Just had my first ultrasound today! Next appointment is August 23rd.

How are you feeling?: Tired and crampy! I’m also just starting to get to the point where I feel nauseous when I eat. Not always, but often. And I’m also so emotional!! Basically anything my partner says that can be construed as negative makes me cry.

Rants/Raves: Rants - This week was so exhausting for me. I was on a work trip Wednesday - Saturday working 12 - 16 hour days. I was so tired. There were also drinking events every night and I had to quietly sneak out and escape to my hotel room before anyone noticed my absence. Also it’s so dang hot right now! 🥵Thankfully it calmed down a bit today.  Raves - We had our 4 year anniversary this weekend, so I took Monday off and went to the Met Cloisters and Fort Tryon Park. Both were beautiful and I had a wonderful time!! Also pickles. I just want to eat pickles and drink pickle juice all the time

Questions: Will the morning sickness kick in soon?

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? A ballerina. 🩰
  • Options
    sjmahler1635sjmahler1635 member
    edited July 2022
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 7 weeks + 3 days

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry!!

Team blue/pink/green: green!!! Can’t wait for the surprise BUT for no reason at all I feel girl

Upcoming Appointments: second week of august for our first real prenatal appt after US

How are you feeling?: tired. Sooooo tired and soooooo bloated. 😑

Rants/Raves: I miss wine!!! 😆

Questions: how am I ever going to get my three dogs trained before this baby comes?!

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? An actress on Broadway (no, I can’t sing) and/or a veterinarian. And here I am working for a nitro cold brew company 😁
  • Options
    @lightintothevoid if you're feeling nauseous when you eat, sounds like you're already starting to get that morning sickness! Don't worry if you don't notice it as a symptom just yet, though. With my first I didn't have morning sickness until 9 weeks and 7 weeks with my second. Some people experience symptoms later, especially if it's their first pregnancy.
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    sensigirl69 I am with you about never hearing about all these first trimester symptoms growing up. I am so confused by how my grandmother had 8 children. She told me so many stories about being a mom but never mentioned any pregnancy challenges. I’m guessing it used to be frowned upon for a woman to complain and so they just suffered in silence. Not me though- I’m suffering out loud and proud! My friends ask me how I’m doing and I tell them - “I feel terrible but I’m surviving!” I don’t plan to sugar coat the experience for anyone. 
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: March 6! 8 weeks 2 days 

Team blue/pink/green: green but I’m convinced it’s a boy based on the old wives tales 😂

Upcoming Appointments: had my dating scan yesterday and OB appointment Aug 8! 

How are you feeling?: really awful. I’m going to ask my dr for diclectin (I didn’t spell it correctly). I’m not throwing up but I am so nauseous. Also my left hip hurts so bad I could cry while walking. 

Rants/Raves: rant - feeling gross and sore. Rave- SIL had a baby today and we are officially tied on boys and girls for nieces and nephews. 

Questions: any at home suggestions to help alleviate hip pain? I think it’s partially just my body changing but also from trying to sleep on that side as much as possible. 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? I actually found this cute paper I filled out in kindergarten and said I wanted to be a full time lifeguard and part time lawyer lol. I am now an Education Assistant and shelter worker. 
  • Options
    muggsdmuggsd member
    @babymac4321 if I were you I wouldn’t worry about sleeping on your side just yet. As far as I’m aware, that recommendation is for when you’re in 2nd/3rd tri and your baby/uterus is heavy enough to restrict blood flow when it’s resting on certain veins (eg when you’re on your back). For first tri you don’t have to worry! Save your hips! 😂
  • Options
    heberkheberk member

EDD / Weeks + Days:  3/1  9 weeks 2days 

Baby is the size of a(n):pecan 

Team blue/pink/green: sooo want a girl

Upcoming Appointments: Monday! (8/1) it will be my first appointment and ultrasound. I’m beyond ready to see my baby! 

How are you feeling?: constipated and gassy. Morning sickness has gotten worse but I still feel like i have it pretty mild. Already have a pretty noticeable bump, but this is baby #3 and I am only 5 foot tall. 

Rants/Raves: rave: I feel like this has been my easiest pregnancy so far because all of my symptoms have been fairly mild (except for the crazy bloating) rant: I also feel like this is my hardest pregnancy with having two little boys to keep up with! 

Questions: not really a question but I really can’t decide if I want to do the sneak peak gender test. I want to, but part of me wants to wait. I didn’t even know it was an option with my first two. 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? Depends on what phase I was in: police officer, chef, teacher, wildlife biologist (which is what I went to school for)