Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 7/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Friday 7/29

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/2AL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, PNV

R/R: Today is the single busiest day of work for me the entire year.  I needed to take a breath so I went for a walk around the block and now I am here updating lol. 

CS/Q: I think my temps are starting to even out which is nice.  I have take several pregnancy tests and they are finally completely, undoubtedly, white the past few days.  Whew!
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
     :| 

Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, cervical position check

R/R:

Rant: Well, my body finally made up its mind. My overnight bleeding was much stronger than the last week of spotting. TW for a more detailed description in spoiler...

I also passed a clot the size of my thumb. Not normal for CD1 for me.

Based on this and the fact that my "implantation symptoms" gradually faded over the last seven days to nothing now, my gut tells me this is/was a CP even though I have no BFP to show for it. The nurse I called yesterday reminded me that I wasn't even 4W in, and HCG can take a while to build up. 

I kind of saw this coming over the last few days. I'm definitely disappointed, but I'm grateful I'm not in limbo anymore. I also don't know if I can label this a "loss" since I have no hard evidence. I guess the only way I can know is by tracking my next cycle and seeing if it follows the same pattern. If it does, well...my body picked a perfect time to make a sudden change. :unamused:

Rave: At least I can enjoy cocktails and sushi at my anniversary dinner with DH tonight.  <3

CS/Q: nope.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ReadyForaB glad your temps evened out! 

@hestia-is-wearie I’m so sorry to see you here 😔 but at least you have answers! It does sound like a CP, unfortunately. If I hadn’t tested early, I never would have known I had a CP in May. Enjoy that sushi and drinks! Happy anniversary! 

Month/Cycle:7/3 AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, PNV, HIO EOD

R/R: So excited for tonight! We have a just us night tonight and our house builder is having an event at the local baseball team’s game. We are in a suite with dinner provided, so it will be nice! 

CS/Q: random high reading on my CBAD, ooooook