Babies on the Brain

Waiting Room Wednesday 7/27

Dang, there hasn’t been one of these in a long time!

***General TW that this thread might contain discussions mentioning MC and loss.*** 

Welcome to Waiting Room Wednesday! You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on not TTC and connect with others who are in the same boat. TTC can be a long journey, and having to wait makes it feel even longer -- even if it is for a good reason. 

I invite you to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this like an ongoing conversation. 

When do you think you will start TTC? 

What brings you to WRW?

Any R/R (rants/raves)?

GTKY: what are you watching/reading right now? 

Re: Waiting Room Wednesday 7/27

• edited July 2022
    When do you think you will start TTC? Most likely The new year

What brings you to WRW? still trying to figure out insurance and I want to get a bit healthier/lose some old baby weight

Any R/R (rants/raves)? We are going to visit my family next week for my brothers wedding! I haven’t been there in a year so I’m excited. My son has changed so much so I’m sure everyone can’t wait to see him. It’s across country so it’s hard not seeing everyone!
    Rant is that I’m back in school but just so unmotivated this term. My one class ends next week though so I’ll have only one to finish before fall term.

GTKY: what are you watching/reading right now? I don’t really read books. And lately haven’t been watching anything either! Most of my free time is non-existent. But before school I was enjoying rupauls drag race & inkmaster. I like watching competition shows that are about things I’m interested in. They’re easy to watch and not think much about. I also love watching food shows & GBBO