Infertility

June 2022 FET's

Anyone else transferring in June?  We transferred on 6/2, a 5AA tested embryo that was almost fully hatched!

Re: June 2022 FET's

• I just got my genetic testing results back today so my transfer is scheduled for June 27. How many did you transfer and what gender? Please keep me posted!! 
  • Hello Everyone!
    We were supposed to transfer in June, unfortunately due to my high TSH we won’t. Once it settles back to normal levels we will transfer. I wish everyone the absolute best on your journey! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Transfered 6/3. Anxiously waiting for hcg on 6/13.
  • ttc3yttc3y member
    Transferred a FET on 6/8. HCG test will be on 6/17. Anyone else having a difficult time with the progesterone shots?
  • enaidsenaids member
    @drgsmart I'm scheduled for a transfer on June 28!!

Anyone else doing Estr@diol patches? These things have been doing all sorts of weird things down there (crazy discharge, weird sensations, etc). Anyone else experience that? 
  • ttc3yttc3y member
    Yes. I’m on the estradiol patches. Increased vaginal discharge is definitely a normal side effect from all of the hormones they put you through. I’m fact, a few days after the transfer they added oral estradiol on top of the patches for me as well.
  • ttc3yttc3y member
    @drgsmart and @enaids Good Luck on your transfers this week!!! Sending you happy healthy pregnancy and baby vibes! ❤️
  • enaidsenaids member
    Thinking of all you ladies! Sending positive baby vibes your way. 

What all have you done during your two week wait? I need to keep distracted! 
  • ttc3yttc3y member
    @enaids I spent my time figuring out how to decorate our guest bedroom as a distraction. Any artistic project seemed to keep me away from veering into anxious thoughts. Also, everyday I talk to my little one reminding it how much is it’s already loved and deeply wanted. I still do it now. 

I recently discovered that even with a confirmed hcg test and adequate sequential rising hcg labs, they still need to confirm that it’s a true pregnancy with a transvaginal ultrasound at the 6 week mark (I’m going this Thursday at 5w 6d- close enough) Hopefully my doctor will hear a heartbeat then. If they do, the chances of a miscarriage drops significantly. They should hear a heart beat definitely by week 7. This is such an emotional marathon! I’m doing my best to stay calm, focused, and provide myself with self care. 
  • @enaids how did your transfer go? So exciting! 🙂

• Hi! I'm new! I had my first transfer on 6/30. Currently experiencing a wide range of come and go symptoms. Fingers crossed.🤞 Good luck everyone!
  • Yes! They suck!
  • ttc3yttc3y member
    @bbump2022 Best of luck to you! 🍀 be patient and kind to yourself. When are you doing the hcg test?
  • enaidsenaids member
    @strongwarrior thanks for checking. The transfer went well (as well as can be hoped for). I'm a week from the transfer and I'll be going in for my first blood test on Friday (Day 10) because my husband is going out of the country after that.

We decided not to do any at home tests because we had a chemical pregnancy almost two years ago and that really messed with my head doing the testing early. Definitely starting to get anxious though.

@ttc3y love how you are keeping yourself busy. I work from home and am finding it really hard to concentrate this week. How did your ultrasound go? Have you heard a heart beat? 
  • ttc3yttc3y member
    @enaids I’m so happy to hear that your transfer went well. I totally agree with you on the home tests. I stayed away from them too and just waited until the hcg blood test. Honestly, the blood test will be the most accurate. Don’t be too hard on yourself about work and productivity. The wait is emotionally hard. I barely did anything productive during the wait. What types of activities are you doing as distraction and self care? 

Our ultrasound went very well. We didn’t hear the heartbeat but we saw it which was just as good in our prospects of a viable pregnancy. I had a wave of maternal pride that our little miracle showed up. 

I’m sending you happy baby vibes and praying that you have a successful pregnancy. Please keep us posted with Friday’s results.❤️
  • ttc3yttc3y member
    @enaids How are you doing? What was the outcome of your blood test today? 🤞✨🙏 
  • enaidsenaids member
    hCG was 181.5!! We also took our first at home test this morning so we could be together to find out. And it was a BFP!! 

We obviously still need to wait until we get our second blood test on Monday, but we're so excited about seeing a clear positive!! 😍😍
  • enaidsenaids member
    @ttc3y how are you feeling??
  • ttc3yttc3y member
    @enaids Yay!!!! I’m so happy for you!!! ❤️🌈❤️ An Hcg 181.5 is excellent! I also did a urine pregnancy test after the blood work because I wanted the satisfaction of the BFP too. I’m going to continue to have positive thoughts that the pregnancy progresses well for you in the next few weeks. 

I’m doing ok. Grateful to be pregnant. Today we reach week 7 of the pregnancy. ❤️ I’m having the typical 1st trimester symptoms of nausea, fatigue, frequent urination, food aversion (particularly with meat which is a weird change for me), heightened sense of smell, and surprisingly the hemorrhoids started already (but easily managed with witch hazel).  Honestly, the pain from the progesterone shots are the worse in comparison to the 1st trimester symptoms. Fortunately, my doctor decreased the PIO frequency to every other day until the end of this month. So I’m counting down the days and looking forward to being more active again. 

Please keep us posted with your progress. I’m so happy for you! ❤️
  • @enaids how was your second blood test? How are you feeling? 
  • enaidsenaids member
    My second blood test was 571!!!! 🎉🎉 5 weeks today. 

I'm so excited. We had a chemical pregnancy in 2020 and the blood work had come back 40 and then 38 so I was having some serious anxiety about getting this bloodwork done. 

@ttc3y So happy for your progress. Sorry those PIO shots have been so bad for you though! What gauge needle are you using? My doctor recommended a 25g 1.5in but the pharmacy was out of them (because of COVID vaccine/boosters) and had to give me 22g which are bigger. My clinic gave me a couple 25g to try and they are sooooooo much better. With the 22g I would bleed a lot after and was pretty bruised. I've finally found another pharmacy that had 25g needles in stock and they're so much better. They're a little bit harder to push in so you just have to go slow, but I've liked them so much more! Maybe worth asking your RE or nurse about. 

I've had mild symptoms off and on since starting with the transfer cycle between the estradiol and all the progesterone so now it feels like those symptoms finally mean something! 

Sending you all continued positive vibes! 
  • ttc3yttc3y member
    @enaids YAY!!!! So happy for you!! When do you do your 6 week ultrasound?!? That one definitely made the whole thing even more real!

Yeah, I don’t think the gauge of the needle is the problem with the PIO. I tolerate the actual injection just fine. It’s the soreness that occurs 8 hours later. The worse was when I was giving the shot in my leg to give my backside a break. My whole thigh would be sore and inflamed from one injection. I couldn’t walk properly or climb stairs for a week. I’m counting down the days. The injections continue for me until the end of this month but it’s worth it.

We have a beautiful healthy 8 week embryo growing in me and we heard our little one’s heartbeat yesterday. We have graduated out of fertility and into regular OB care! :-)

I’m so happy for you @enaids! I’m going to continue to think positive healthy happy baby vibes for you with exponential HCG labs. I hope you will be able to see your baby’s heart beating at the 6 week mark. ❤️

• enaidsenaids member
    Our ultrasound is July 28! I'm really looking forward to that point. 

I also don't have an issue with the needle going in. The smaller needle has definitely helped prevent the soreness and bruising I was feeling with the bigger needle after the fact. 

That's amazing that you've graduated! I hope the last couple weeks of your meds goes by quickly! I know I'm ready to put this phase behind me. ❤️❤️
  • ttc3yttc3y member
    @enaids - I’m so excited for your ultrasound tomorrow. I hope it goes well. Please let us know how it goes! Sending you more happy baby vibes your way! ✨😊✨