Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TFAS Week of 7/25

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?
Month/Cycle?
WTO/TWW?
Ages of other child(ren)?
Any thoughts about this cycle?
Any questions?
Rant/Rave?
GTKY: Do you try to make any special summer memories with your children? What are they?

TTC History
Me: 38 DH: 52
Started trying June 2018
BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
TTC October 2021
BFP January 2022
MMC March 2022
Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

Re: TFAS Week of 7/25

• Options
    What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 2

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm convinced I'm KU but it's still a little too early to prove it. I've been spotting on and off since Friday and I'm having short waves of breast tenderness, fatigue, and sensitivity to smell. (None of these are normal PMS symptoms for me.) Yesterday I noticed a little acne on my chin, which I've only ever had two other times in my life: junior high and when I was pregnant with DD.
    AF is due tomorrow and I've had all BFNs so far, but I'm still only at 11DPO. I went back through my charts and found the one where I got pregnant with DD: I got my BFP with her at 12DPO, and it was very faint. So I'm going to wait until tomorrow or maybe Wednesday to test. 
    If this is all just my body playing a cruel joke and AF shows up tomorrow, you can find me with the bottle of wine my cousin so thoughtfully brought over last night.  :#

Any questions? I'm not crazy, am I?  :p

Rant/Rave? I had a nice (ish) distraction from the TWW yesterday when I hosted my cousins for dinner at the last minute. They flew in from out of state and we were supposed to meet with my uncle and two of my aunts at my mom's house, but then my sister tested positive for COVID...while she was staying at my mom's. So we changed the venue to my house and moved it a few hours later so I could clean everything. My one aunt backed out because she was nervous about COVID exposure (even though we were all negative), and then my uncle and aunt backed out because it "looked like rain" and my uncle "felt a raindrop" :| and didn't want to get stuck driving in a downpour (it was partly cloudy in his town). So it was just me, DH, DD, and my two cousins eating pizza and fruit salad at my house, which was a nice time. And now my uncle is stuck with two pies and a cake that he bought for ten people. :D

GTKY: Do you try to make any special summer memories with your children? What are they? We try to hit all the quintessential summer things in our area, like the splashpad, kiddie park, and summer festival. When she's older we'll probably go to the big theme park that I used to go to every summer. :)

• Options
    @hestia-is-wearie it’s always nice to have a distraction during the TWW!

Month/Cycle? 4/4

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? Still feeling optimistic. 

Any questions? No

Rant/Rave? Potty training is going soooo well! When DS needs to pee he says “Stay there mama”, sits on his potty, then says “watch this” like he didn’t just tell me to stay away from him 😆 

GTKY: Do you try to make any special summer memories with your children? What are they?
    I just try to give my son a carefree summer. I don’t want the summer to be over scheduled and stressful. We spend a lot of time outside, at the pool, and at my moms house, and with friends and family. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @hestia-is-wearie Sometimes the unexpected get togethers are the best. 

@iiirene Yay for potty training going well!

Month/Cycle? 4/2AL

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 5, almost 6

Any thoughts about this cycle? I just hope I get back into a regular cycle. 

Any questions? Nope!

Rant/Rave? We went to Hershey Park yesterday and I am EXHAUSTED today.  I am getting old. 

GTKY: Do you try to make any special summer memories with your children? What are they? We always go on one week+ long trip a summer.  We went on a cruise last month.  We also try to always hit up a few amusement parks and camp in the backyard! 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    @iiirene Great news about potty training! Hope he keeps up the good work!
    @ReadyforaB Backyard camping sounds fun! I'm not sure if I'd try it because deer walk through our backyard all the time, so I'd probably get spooked by one in the middle of the night  :D
  • Options
    @hestia-is-wearie we have a fence we just put up a few years ago.  Otherwise, I'd be afraid of bears and thinking a deer was a bear haha. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    krb99krb99 member
    edited July 2022
    @iiirene Yay for potty training!
    @hestia-is-wearie Fingers and toes crossed!

Month/Cycle? 7/5
    WTO/TWW? I think WTO but not entirely sure
    Ages of other child(ren)? 3 y/o
    Any thoughts about this cycle? I downloaded the premom app and am enjoying it tellin*me how dark my lines are, but all my lines are super duper light (my LH must be taking a post miscarriage break plus I’m staying well hydrated) so I don’t really need it. 
    Any questions? Nope
    Rant/Rave? Getting over hand foot and mouth. Luckily my toddler didn’t seem too miserable with it, has always been eating and sleeping well. But my face looks atrocious with blisters over my nose and even a few on my forehead. ☹️
    GTKY: Do you try to make any special summer memories with your children? What are they? I bought a sprinkler just for running through on hot days. It’s been very worth it. Plus I convinced my toddler that when she wants to play by collecting water in cups under it that she should dump all that water out on plants, so it’s kept my plants alive too.