March 2023 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms w/o 7/18

Funny Pets GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Got random thoughts, funny gifs, funny stories that happened to your pregnant self? Put 'em here!

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 7/18

• Options
    For the next time DH says hes tired lol
    First trimester Meme thread - February 2021 Babies  Forums  What to Expect
  • Options
    @bbrahmbhatt literally my husband daily 🙄🤣
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    muggsdmuggsd member
    @bbrahmbhatt I also like to throw in a healthy dose of “YOU did this to me!” 😂
  • Options
    I'm making spaghetti and meatballs tomorrow, SUCH a craving for me 😂
  • Options
    My youngest just turned one and he is still nursing pretty regularly. I think it's safe to assume my supply is starting to take a hit because the little turd keeps biting the mess out of me. I just nearly tossed us both off the bed because he bit me so hard. 😭😭
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Will someone please come and do my board reports for me? It'll only take you several hours and lots of swearing to get through it :smile:

Side note: Husband picked up watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew and it is everything today. Bless. 
  • Options
    @heytallmama we just picked one of our watermelons that our naughty terrorist chickens didn't get 😑😑 and it's in the fridge chilling now. I can't wait to cut into it!

I actually have a little bit of energy today so the boys and I did some cleaning outside. It's so freaking hot and miserable that it didn't last long. We have company coming next week and our house, yard, and farm are going to be trashed and I feel like there's basically nothing I can do about it. I'm barely surviving basic maintenance. There absolutely no energy left for extras. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @muggsd ahh! Congratulations!! How exciting! 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    DS3 tested positive for covid yesterday.🙈
    FTM
    July 4th
  • Options
    @muggsd so I talked myself into ordering one even though I know there have been false results 🤣 the new snap thing eased my mind a bit with the contamination and no pain! 

@firecracker_mama oh nooo! I hope his symptoms stay mild
  • Options
    @firecracker_mama oh no!!! Praying its mild and doesn't spread. ❤️
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    muggsdmuggsd member
    @mamahosch I will say, if it was a boy result I wouldn't have trusted it as much, because of the contamination risks. And the finger prick didn't hurt AT ALL. I was expecting at least a pinch (and was very nervous) and it surprised me. 

I did spend a solid 15 mins cleaning the bathroom/my hands beforehand, just in case though!
  • Options
    @nopegoat I'm hoping for a homebirth this go around! 
  • Options
    @gravcass that's awesome!! It was a total game changer for me last time. Have you met with your midwife yet? 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat I have! She's awesome and was actually my doula the last time around. The only thing that's been brought up is that the nearest hospital in 30min away in case of transfer. 
    Currently Watching through "why not home" right now:)
  • Options
    Oh nice! Already having that relationship makes things much easier.

The closest hospital to us is like 45mins away, which is one of the reasons we wanted to do homebirth since I have fast births. 😅 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    My sister in law keeps asking me if I’m pregnant in front of everyone. I guess because I’m not drinking and not eating much (so nauseous). How do I tell her to kindly shut the fuck up. Like why are you constantly trying to out me. Either ask me privately or just shut up. It’s so rude  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    gravcassgravcass member
    edited July 2022
    @nopegoat that makes me feel a bit better lol 
    @mamaraffe you could respond "well DH and I are practicing trying for one, so hopefully soon!" Uncomfyness normally shuts people up 🤣
  • Options
    @mamaraffe eww that is fucked up! Be like, “why, are you?” 
  • Options
    Here’s a random: my husband, Mr. “I’m not built for the heat” decided to get the three of us tix to the Yankees/Os game here today. It is supposed to be a 107 heat index. “The tickets are in the shade!” “It’ll be a great game!” Sir. WHAT.

Let’s go Os…?? ::passes out::
  • Options
    @mamaraffe ew. How rude. Can you just avoid her until you're ready to announce and take her aside in private and tell her "IF you are pregnant, you and your husband will decide when to announce and you don't appreciate being put on the spot like that?"

Or next time she does it make her feel like crap and "thank" her for calling you fat. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    So a little backstory first. *** Possible trigger warning for loss of parent.***

My mom was the Crazy Granny Lady. She used these rubber chicken bags as her purse and when she got a new one she retired the old one by giving it to me for my boys special Easter bags. She did this for my first 4. She passed when when I was 8mos pregnant with baby #5. So my sisters made sure I got the bag she was carrying then for #5 and also found an extra chicken bag that she stashed away for #6. ❤️

Today a received a package from my sister. A chicken bag for this baby. I ugly cried when I opened it and realized what it was. Uuuugly cried. 😭 I could blame it on pregnancy hormones but in reality it's me. 

Pic of my crazy crew with their chicken bags because I'm an AW. I can't wait to recreate this picture next year with another baby! ❤️❤️
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Was at a baby shower today with a room full of people when have no idea I'm 8 weeks pregnant. The food was super not pregnancy friendly (especially for nauseated me!) and an acquaintance also started talking to me about when my husband and I were going to start trying.. it was a very long afternoon of trying to avoid giving anything away!