January 2023 Moms

Product Spotlight: Pregnancy Pillows and Sleep Gear

What pregnancy pillow do you recommend? 

Is there anything else that you recommend for helping you sleep? 

*sorry I’m posting this a day late. 

Re: Product Spotlight: Pregnancy Pillows and Sleep Gear

• I don’t know why it’s taken me until my 3rd viable pregnancy, but I just ordered this pillow. I’ve been using it for a week and I love it so far! 
  • Being in Canada in a small town I couldn’t find a store that sells pregnancy pillows and really wanted to see it before I bought it. So I ended up just grabbing a regular body pillow and putting other pillows around me as needed. I’m also trying to talk my husband into getting a king sized bed as I feel like with one of these I need more space lol. 

For sleepwear right now I’m just in a sports bra and underwear as it’s too hot to wear anything else! But if I don’t wear a sports bra my boobs are really sore the next day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @anniez85 is it hard to get in and out of at night? I just imagine during my 3 bathroom trips every night (so far), and getting up to check on the toddler, I'd be fighting with the pillow all night long...
  • That’s my question, too, @42lemons! Those look so comfy but the reality of being stuck in them alarms me, lol. 

I have the FridaMom pregnancy pillow and it is just ok. It’s really a beanbag shaped like a body pillow, and while it’s sort of comfy it doesn’t stay all night how you shape it at the beginning of the night. Might return. 
  • I have this one, it's cozy and the right softness but not too soft, I bought it a few years ago based on reviews and price.  
    If you use it upsidedown to how it's shown in the picture it's much easier to escape from motn to get to the bathroom. 

• It’s not a pillow, it’s a sleepwear recommendation: Old Navy’s Sunday Sleep line is legit like clouds for your sore, tired body. I bought a few things on sale super cheap, and they’re soft, stretchy, silky, and breathable. I’ve been wearing the tops every single day and haven’t once wanted to wear anything else. The pieces are all under $10 but the quality and comfort are insane. They even wash pretty well!
  • @jesofthenorth omg I ordered a bunch of old navy clothes that arrived just today and one of them is the Sunday Sleep jogger pajama pants! It is heavenly soft. I can’t wait to wear it!