February 2023 Moms
Options

Sickly feeling

anxious-mamaanxious-mama member
edited July 2022 in February 2023 Moms
Hello yall! I'm just being overdramatic and thinking the worst (thank you Google). So yesterday I ate a cheeseburger from Wendy's. I immediately felt overstuffed, bloated, and gassy. Then a few hours later I was exploding from the backside. Later on I was feeling more nauseated than normal. My stomach itself doesn't hurt, no fever or chills. Basically I was just wondering if I needed to worry about food poisoning and call my doctor. I feel okay other than nauseous and diarrhea. I made the mistake and googled it and sent myself into a panic. But I don't want to waste my Dr's time if it's nothing to worry about... I should add that I'm 9w+1 so this might be normal...

Re: Sickly feeling

• Options
    I know it’s late now and chances are you’re fine and it was just the grease making you feel bad, but honestly, just call your doctor whenever you’re worried about something. It won’t be a waste of their time, because they’ll be able to tell you what signs to look for if you need to be concerned, and you can use that information for months to come. They may just have you speak to a nurse, who will either give you medical advice for your situation or, if they think it’s more concerning, they’ll pass you on to the doctor.

They’d rather you call over something that isn’t serious than not call over something that is. And if your doctor makes you feel guilty for calling, it’s time to shop around for a new one if you can.