November 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-in DD 11/8-11/15 (week of July 11)

ashnicellashnicell member
edited July 2022 in November 2022 Moms
Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check-in DD 11/8-11/15 (week of July 11)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 13 (22+3)

Upcoming Appointments or Results: another anatomy scan and glucose test at the end of the month. 

How are you feeling?: good for the most part. I haven’t had to have as many naps during the day. Baby is moving a lot. And a little hard headed. If I try to get her to move because it is uncomfortable she refuses. If my husband runs my belly and talks to her and ask her to move she moves. 

Rants/Raves: I love feeling her move even though it can get really uncomfortable sometimes. And seeing her move my stomach amazes me. The other night her movements were not the same. She was pushing in a very small spot and it felt like her hand was pushing my side. I wish I knew for sure because it woke me up. I almost felt like she was giving high fives over and over. 

Rants traveling for work is no fun while pregnant. It has been the longest day of long lines at the airports and just slow moving time. My feet and back are over it. 

Questions:  have you ever had the baby bounce on your cervix and you could feel it pulsating in your vagina? 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 23 weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Regular OB appointment on the 26th

How are you feeling?: starting to really feel pregnant now. Definitely very short of breath a lot, and very very tired. I feel like I hit a wall about 6 hours after I wake up and just want to lay down and nap.

Rants/Raves: Bought a bassinet and a travel system on Prime days. I was just going to get the car seat but it was actually cheaper to get the travel system, so I guess I'm getting a new stroller lol. I also got some of the long arm bibs which I should have bought two kids ago, but oh well, you live and learn lol.

Questions:
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 15

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results: my belated 20 week OB appt is next week

How are you feeling?: we've been at the beach the last 3 days.  I'm exhausted.  Round ligaments hate my husband's car I've decided, getting in and out of it is killer.

Rants/Raves: Beach time makes my heart happy.  Being tired and walking so much, not so good.

Questions: Anyone scheduled their glucose test yet?  I am SO not looking forward to it, but know it's coming up soonish
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 13 (22+3)

Upcoming Appointments or Results: another anatomy scan and glucose test at the end of the month. 

How are you feeling?: good for the most part. I haven’t had to have as many naps during the day. Baby is moving a lot. And a little hard headed. If I try to get her to move because it is uncomfortable she refuses. If my husband runs my belly and talks to her and ask her to move she moves. 

Rants/Raves: I love feeling her move even though it can get really uncomfortable sometimes. And seeing her move my stomach amazes me. The other night her movements were not the same. She was pushing in a very small spot and it felt like her hand was pushing my side. I wish I knew for sure because it woke me up. I almost felt like she was giving high fives over and over. 

Rants traveling for work is no fun while pregnant. It has been the longest day of long lines at the airports and just slow moving time. My feet and back are over it. 

Questions:  have you ever had the baby bounce on your cervix and you could feel it pulsating in your vagina? 
    Omg. Yes! I swear he thinks it's a trampoline or something.  So hard to explain too!
  • @baby-h2022 yes to the cervix question lol. She just loooves kicking it and it vibrates through my whole pelvic region.

@themrsjacoby mine will be immediately before my 28 week appointment, whenever that is. I swear I'm already mad about it. It'll be  my 3rd this pregnancy...
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @mflowers929 @themrsjacoby I tried explaining it to my husband and the deer in the headlights look took over his face. I got the giggles from it. 
  • st Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 13

FTM/STM/TTM+: baby #4

Upcoming Appointments or Results:two weeks

How are you feeling?: not too bad 

Rants/Raves: lots of baby movement which I love. I haven’t gotten the direct shots to the cervix yet and am not looking forward to those lol
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 23 weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Follow up U/S next Thursday to get remaining images.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, have to take frequent breaks to sit down though.

Rants/Raves: The cough I ended up with from my cold in May is STILL here and made worse by allergy season. It’s RIDICULOUS!

Questions: Anyone else working on getting a breast pump through insurance?
  • @chuckle_sandwich I plan to get one through my insurance. I filled something out online to find out which ones are covered and there are quite a few. Leading me to information overload. I have no idea what one I want or would be best. With DS I just had a medela one the hospital gave me and I wasn't a huge fan of it.
  • I just got mine through insurance. And I don’t know if I am going to like it. I got the Medela. But I think I want one that is wireless to use at work. 
  • @ashnicell I had a Medela with my daughter 7 years ago, it worked well. I’ll be curious to see what is offered. I will probably be the same as you with information overload and then unable to choose, lol
  • kelwell89kelwell89 member
    edited July 2022
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/13. 23 weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: first timer 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Anatomy scan finished, now onto the glucose test in August. 

How are you feeling?: happy! Just got back from a little San Diego babymoon (though I agree with others that traveling is way more exhausting pregnant). Enjoying feeling my first little baby kicks and flips these last couple weeks. Also this past week, I got my first 3D ultrasound and I can’t stop staring at her little face. 

Rants/Raves: already, I’m having the worst acid reflux of my life. Every single night, it flares up at like 10pm no matter what I’ve eaten or how early I had dinner. I think I’m going to talk to my doctor because Tums and sleeping propped up on pillows isn’t cutting it. 
  • @kelwell89 I have been on Fomatadine for about 2 months and just had to talk to my OB b/c it plus ALL of the Tums are still just not cutting it.  I'm doubling dosage of it for a week and will see what comes next if that doesn't help.
  • @themrsjacoby Ugh it is brutal!! Good luck. I haven’t tried fomatadine yet - probably should. I’ve dealt with with GERD for the past few years and OTC meds have never helped my reflux much. Really only dietary change have worked for me, but they aren’t working now and I don’t want to get too extreme and risk losing weight  :(
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 14, 23w1d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: regular apt with midwives tomorrows. Expecting a requisition for my glucose test 

How are you feeling?: New heartburn started 2 days ago and today I've just had a dull crampy feeling in my lower pelvis. Been feeling lots and lots of movements so I'm just taking it easy to see if it's because I slept poorly.

Rants/Raves: struggling with my relationship and wondering if my reactions are just the way they are because of the hormones or if it's something else.

Questions: this crampy feeling is annoying and not rhythmic like contractions or anything, just dull and constant. Took some Tylenol and tums to see if it helps but any of you STM+ experience this around this time before?
  • @nervousnurse2022 could be growth and the extra pressure from your belly, or baby could be in an uncomfortable spot (my girl likes to do that a lot right now). I might mention it at your appointment tomorrow but likely nothing to worry about.
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022