TTC After — The Bump
Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

TTC After

I miscarried on June 11th. I decided to just keep having unprotected, and if I got pregnant before even starting my period again then I'd be fine with that. Anyone have their own insight on conceiving before your period even starts back up? I'm scared to test since I was going on 8 weeks as I miscarried, and now I don't want to get excited if I get a positive (I did allow my numbers to go back down fully.) And I'm to scared to even talk to my ob in fear of finding out again really early.

Re: TTC After

• @ericant2000 If you didn't track your HCG down to 0, then if you test and it's positive, you'll have no way of knowing if it's leftover HCG from your last MC PG or if it's from a new PG.  If you know for certain it would be from a new PG (cause you did track), then it is what it is.  RPL is not very common, although an early CP can occur before another healthy PG.  But, if it does, there are those of us on these boards that can help you navigate through it.  (Trust me - 5 losses and no living children.  I'm one of those where 2 pink lines is only the START of my hell journey, and not immediate glitter and unicorn rainbows)