TTC #2 January '21
BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: Thankful Thursday 7/7/22

• I'm thankful for books because I don't have much energy to do much else other than read. And my husband is finishing the rebuild of our porch. It's being restored to its original full size (we had a mini rotten porch the 10 years we've lived in our home). I can't wait to sit on it and read.
  • emy162emy162 member
    I'm thankful my boss is being so supportive while I deal with hyperemesis gravidarum.  She isn't making me use PTO or sick time for the hospital visits, and she has covered for me when I've had to miss meetings. 

I'm also thankful I am able to work remotely through all of this - I feel very lucky for that.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m also thankful to be working from home this pregnancy - it was actually a major contributing factor in wanting one more, and it really makes a huge difference, being so exhausted all the time! I can sneak in some laundry or whatever during the day and a workout at lunch, without losing out on sleep in the morning, and before the hardcore exhaustion hits me in the afternoon. And I know it’ll be so great for those early sleep deprived months and being able to pump so much easier and no commute taking extra time away from home and baby. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• @runningyogimama YES, me, too! I might have blown off the thought of baby #3 completely if we didn’t have the option to work from home. It’s not easy, but it certainly helped for DD#2 (born late 2019 as the lockdown was just about to start).
  • justkpjustkp member
    Thankful that my 3 weeks of summer holiday started today so I can sleep whenever I want 😀
  • Thankful that my kids have such great friends that want to hang out with our family. Grandparent time has been getting old, no pun intended, lol